Chapter 27

Harry's POV

I look at the sleeping girl in front of me, cuddled into my chest. It hurts to see her like this and this wasn't my idea, it;s just that I'm getting paid A LOT for this.

"Harry, I've been looking all over for you"Zayn says, barging into the room. I shush him as his eyes trail to Eleanor. "Oh sorry man- wait why is there blood on your shirt?"He asks me all of a sudden.

"Cause you put the handcuffs to tight smart*ss"I huff. He chuckles.

"Well, listen, Jace is outside, he has the money"Zayn reminds me. I carry her bridal style as he opens the door for me. I grab the bandana with the medicine and puts it in her mouth. I walk downstairs to see Jace standing there like a douche, using his phone

"Here"I softly say. He carries the girl and grins creepily at her as he hands us the bag of money and another bag of weed. I open the money bag to see stacks of 100s (94.86 in Euro). I open the other bag too see weed. I worriedly look at the drugged up girl in Jace's hands.

Zayn snaps me out of my thoughts as he grabs the bag and weed out of my hands and thanks Jace. I feel so stupid now, giving the girl I love up for Money and Illegal drugs.

He chuckles and heads to his car as I turn around and follow Zayn, putting my head down in shame.

Jace's POV (o.o)

I lay her in the back seat as the Irish boy chuckles.

"Well, welcome back Eleanor"He says. I sigh, going to the front seat and driving to the flat.

El's POV

I wake up yet again in a different room, except it's an elegant room, with a chandelier on top of my head and the marble floor glistening against the light.

"Harry"I lightly whisper, beginning to worry. "Harry!"I yell a little louder. The door suddenly opens as I see...Jace?

"Jace, where the f*ck is Harry"I growl. I tug at my wrists but I cry in pain as the metal scratches my bruises and cuts. Jace just stares at me with no emotion. Let me tell you a bit about Jace. He's an arsehole, he's a jerk. D O N E. Plus we have very bad history together

"Look sweetheart, Harry gave you to me for money and drugs"He whispers walking up to me and rubbing my cheek. I pull back as the things he just told me crushed my heart

"That's not true. H-harry would never do that"I say, barely audible. I look away as tears run down my cheeks. He chuckles.

"Oh this is funny, cause he just did"He laughs more. I sob, the handcuffs scratching my wrist as I begin to feel dizzy and I could feel blood dripping out of my wrists.

I don't even know what happens, but blackness takes over my body all of a sudden.
//////
Hello ;-; I'm in the worst mood ever and I will be ending this book on chapter 30 but I will be making a second book :)