Chapter 9

Steve sighs, placing his head into his hands. Tony, on the other hand, rushes around the lab, picking up random bits and pieces and places them into an iron man suit.

"Steve, are we sure we should listen to this guy?" Bucky whispered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"At this point," Steve sighed "I'm not sure anymore. But I will marry Amelia, make no mistake about that."

Bucky rolled his eyes, wishing his so-called best friend wasn't so blind and could see what is right in front of him.

"Listen, I just need 5 more pieces and then we'll all be able to jump through the portal to Asgard, save my daughter and kill that horrible giant." Tony said, grinning towards the two frowning men.

"Tony, I don't know if this is the best idea anymore." Steve muttered, walking slowly around the lab. Gears started turning in the head as he connected the pieces.

Light bulb.

Steve slowly turned around to face Tony, who still had that stupid grin plastered on his face. "Tony..." He started, holding his hand out. "Where is Amelia?"

"What?" Tony asked, clearly confused. "She was taken by the giant in Asgard, what's so hard to understand about that?"

Bucky and Steve exchanged a look. "Tony, did you take Amelia somewhere?" Bucky questioned, cautiously.

"Why would I take my own daughter?" Tony asked, his usual wit and tone now disappeared from his voice. "You two think I did this?"

Steve nodded at Bucky, who went around and pulled out a cell phone while Steve stepped even closer to Tony.

"Tony, we're here to help you. I promise." Steve said, as he grabbed Tony by the arm.

"You're making a big mistake, HUGE!" Tony yelled, as Steve and Bucky took him out of his house and towards the police.
---------------------------
"Why on earth did I think this was a good idea in the first place?" Loki muttered to himself, brushing dust off of his shoulder.

Thor smiled, and continued to help the giant get dressed. "It is a good idea! Lady Amelia will love this, I'm thrilled she agreed to it."

Loki rolled his eyes at the candle next to him. Bruce was here as well, choosing not to voice his opinions in the face of the giant.

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore why she agreed, she did. Now, you get to dance with her! Natasha was thrilled to finally have a reason to clean the ballroom. And now, you need to brush off your dancing shoes and get ready to lead Lady Amelia in a waltz!"

Loki groaned, his head falling onto the desk in front of him.

Meanwhile, Wanda, Natasha, and Peter were in Amelias room with her, helping her to get ready.

"God, do I even know how to waltz? I haven't been dancing since my senior prom and even then I think I only did the cha cha slide." Amelia muttered, brushing her hair.

Wanda smiled and continued her task of applying Amelias makeup. Nothing too much, just a bit. "You'll be fine, my dear. Now come with me, we all have a surprise for you."

Cocking an eyebrow, Amelia stood and followed her new found friends to a dressing room. There, she found a stunning, gorgeous, green ballgown. It flowed to the bottom of her feet and laid right across her shoulders. Black lace was stitched all over the bodice in such an intricate design. It was an absolutely stunning dress. A pair of black earrings, green nail polish, and black heels sat on a near by table.

A small gasp escaped Amelias lips as her eyes roamed the dress. "This is... beautiful." She whispered, taking the fabric in her hands. Wanda and Natasha smiled at each other, sharing a knowing look.