Chapter 20 - To the Compound

"We're what!?" Exclaimed Natasha.

"You heard me right. We're moving." Tony repeated.

"Where to?" Bruce stumbled, then hit his knee on a chair.

You sat comfortably next to Loki, his arm wrapped around you.

"I bought a new building for us to live at." Tony went on,

"We're calling it 'the Avengers Compound'" Steve moved his arms in a rainbow shape.

"Right. Fury will be coming over later today to see how we're doing with packing."

"But we haven't even started packing yet-" Clint raised his hand.

Bruce looked around in panic.

"Yes Clint, which is why we need to start right now. Go go go!" Tony shouted.

The livingroom erupted into noise as Steve and Tony were shouting instructions. Nat started making calls, Clint ran off somewhere and Bruce stood in confusion as Tony yelled at him to move.

Loki and you sprang up immediantly.

"Hey kids! Go pack up your clothing, don't worry about your furniture." Pepper dashed over to you.

Nobody knew that you and Loki had been sharing your room and hopefully you'd get your own room at the new compound.

Running upstairs, you found a couple huge suitcases already placed in your room.

Loki had one as well in his room but brought it over to yours. He had transferred his belongings earlier.

"We need to tell Tony we've been sharing a room." You said, taking out bunches of clothes from your closet.

"Stark doesn't need to know that." Loki shook his head in disagreement.

"He does if we are going to get our own room in the compound. You can't just keep sneaking over at night."

Loki rolled his eyes as he folded his sweaters neatly into piles.

"Fine. If it means being with you then it's worth it." He muttered.

Your cheeks darkened red, you could feel the blush radiating. Everytime Loki said something about being with you it made your heart beat faster and your cheeks flushed.

"How's it going kid?" Tony walked in, unannounced.

He paused when he saw Loki shoveling his clothes from your closet.

"Tony-" You began,

"Have you been sleeping together?" He said dryly, eyeing you.

Loki widened his eyes and raised his eyebrows at the expression.

"N-not like sleeping..sleeping.. together." You clasped your hands together.

"More like sharing a room." You nodded.

"Mhm." Tony hummed, looking at you suspiciously.

"I swear we were going to tell you! We were just talking about it.." You murmered the last part.

"Kid, I'm not mad, I just wish you told me sooner." He scolded, "I'll make sure to get you a room with two beds for Loki as well." He smiled.

"Can you just get a room with one very large bed?" You asked quietly, trying not to make it sound weird.

Tony raised one eyebrow, surprised at your request. "Sure thing kid. Finish packing as much as you can before Fury gets here." He pressed.

You looked at Loki in confusion, he had a still face. "Who's Fury?"