Chapter 9|| Just Ask!

Before you read this:

Wait.... where did all these views come from!? I never knew people love Izuocha this much!! Well... of course, you love Izuocha!! Even the author of My Hero Academia said that it was going to be a canon ship... so... how can you not hate it?

It really surprises me how much my original books get viewed (barely 100 views) and how much this Fanfic gets viewed (currently 300 views). I guess next time, I'm going to write a fantasy novel, who knows? 

Thanks for voting and viewing this trash, really appreciate it!! Sorry for the late upload, I wasn't really seeing potential in this before.

As a reward, this chapter is going to be longer than usual.

Without further adieu, Mina Ashido everyone!! *crowd applause*

*Mina's POV*

"Okay ladies, time for our annual meetings!!" I cheered, getting everyone to gather around in a circle, on Momo's bed. I swear on Mineta's life, that this bed could probably fit the whole world! It was so big and angelic, I felt like I was in a sheet of snow, the warm kind.

I snap out of my thoughts and turn my attention to the five girls in front of me. I wasn't here for some fancy bed (...maybe...who knows?), I was here only to make all my cute ships sail!

"How are things going on with your crushes?" 

I look around frantically, hopefully, one of them stepping up. They all appeared flustered and shy, I beamed, my matchmaking instincts tell me that something big was going on between them. 

"Jiro!"

My musical friend got shocked and was way too flustered to say anything. So, when I pointed at her, she knew she would never see the light of day again.

"Tell me how things are going with you and your pokemon?"  

She twirled her earphones around and stared at the floor, "Horrible." She whimpered.

Yao-momo empathetically patted her back, "What happened?"

Jiro drove her face into her hands and sighed, "Well, he kept trying to talk to me about his feelings but... I keep on pushing him away. Now I'm worried if he'll lose interest in me."

"WOW! You're like a tsundere, huh!?" 

She gave me the death glare, immediately sending chills down my spines. How can a girl so shy and cute end up being this scary?  

"Okay, why aren't you accepting his feelings? It's obvious that you like the charger as well!"

"Well... I'm worried that he's just faking it to toy with my feelings... you know how he is around other girls..."

Wow. She is exactly like that Tsundere in this fabulous song, It's not like I Like you! (see title if you don't know the song*

"Listen Kyoka, just be honest with your feelings, let the words calmly form in your mouth, I am absolutely positive that he likes you back." 

*Ochaco POV*

After Jiro and some advice, Mina went on picking people to tell them their love status, giving advice as if it were candy. Anyways, these were how the other girls were going:

Tsu: Tokoyami and I only talk when working on a project, we're practically avoiding each other.

Advice: Be the first one to make a move, talk to him or something, ask him out my froggy friend, C'MON!!

Toru: Ojiro and I haven't been talking lately, with my invisibility, I've been stalking him, unsure to make a move.

Advice: First off, aren't you suppose to be working on a project together? Second, when you're stalking him, pick a good moment to swoop in and act like it was a coincidence, then just tag along to whatever he's doing! From there, love will bloom.

Momo: Todoroki and I have been getting closer since the assignment, but he keeps on friend-zoning me.

Advice:...damn... girl, you got grit!! I don't know how I will feel if Kiri always friend-zoned me, I'm surprised you've survived this long! Anyways, explain to him what... what was that word? Ah, yes! Courting! Explain to him what courting is, then, confess.

Mina: Kirishima and I have been going on dates after dates, there are no issues with me... for now.

Advice (yes, she gave advice to herself): Don't sweat it! You and Kiri have known each other since middle school!! You love each other too much to have any romantic issues!! And can I just say, your skin is nice and smooth, and your face is the most beautiful thing I've seen!

Mina: Oh, why thank you!! Can I just say you look gorgeous as well? Y-

"Ahem!! Mina! I thought this is about us, not how good-looking you are!" Momo exclaimed, snapping her out from her... imagination. 

"I don't see why we can't multi-task..." She mutters under her breath, somehow, I manage to hear. Suddenly, she turned to me with a big, goofy, yet evil, grin on her face.

"And now for the moment you've been waiting for, it's time for our Greentea couple!" Mina announced. All eyes were fixed on me as if I was the main event. 

A/N: For those who don't know, green tea is another cutie ship name for Izuocha, Midori means green in Japanese, and Ocha means tea, also in Japanese, see how they're a match made in heaven?

"So, spill the tea, cause I am thirsty!" Mina clapped her hands delightfully. 

"Well... during our project... I kinda... sorta...slept...with him." I feel my cheeks heat up again, this fuzzy feeling will not go away!

All the girls squealed in excitement, congratulating me for being an inch away from confessing. Tsu looked a bit sad, so did Hagakure... I think... 

"Hurry up and ask him out already!" Ashido squealed.

"I can't... what if..." I cover my face with my hands as it heats up, I soon found myself floating across the girl's dorm.

I felt big, raccoon-like eyes rest on me, tentatively, I peek in between my fingers to see Mina's special intense glare.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Just ask, you big wuss."

Word count: 1017