Chapter 17

Double update!!

It's finally Thanksgiving Day, which means no school and no work!! Yes! Oh and most importantly food. The guys are invited to our house to celebrate Thanksgiving. There will by turkey, log cakes oh yummy, a lot and a lot of food. Now I'm very impatient, the food will only come in the evening so now I'll have to do something to kill time.

Shopping? Sleeping? I don't know, maybe shopping is a good idea.

I had to wear thicker clothing because I get cold easily. Plus it's winter here. I'm hoping there will be snow today. 

Now is about 10:30 in the morning. My brother is currently in the shop again, he said he had to do something. While Jungkook I don't know, I think his in his room.

I knocked on the guest room door, waiting for him to open the door.

" yeah? " the door swing open revealing jungkook and his abs...

I mean I wasn't that tall so if I look straight the first thing I see is his freaking chest.

" Can you put on a shirt? " I folded my arms. 

" why? I feel hot. "

Jungkook was still drying his hair with a towel on his hands, another towel wrapped around his waist as I can still see water trickling down his abs. 

hyun: Chocolate bar.

I shake my head to wake myself up.

hyun: Kim Hyun get a grip. It's just a very muscular chest. Not like you've never seen before on K-drama. 

I pushed him aside as I took a sit on his nice folded bed, cross-legged.

" You going somewhere? " he asked turning around to face me after he had closed the door.

" yeah, but have no where in mind. Wanted to ask you for suggestions. " he nodded as he was picking out clothes to wear.

" I mean I know a place, but I would've to come with you. "

" aww whyy? Can't you just tell me? I can go there myself you know. " I reasoned.

" I know.. It's just that the place is better if you bring a plus one along. " he explained causing me to sigh in defeat as I nodded before lying down on his bed.

" That's my bed woman. "

" This is my house sir. "

" still.. my room "

" my house. " he gave up knowing I've win again.

I was close to falling back asleep went I felt the bed sink, knowing that he must have sat on the bed. Before I know it a huge ass muscular man fell on top on my body, causing me to wake up.

" Ugh! Jungkook! You're heavy~ Get off me! " I slapped his arm.

He changed position this time instead of hovering above me he went for a bear hug.