♥️Seize Her Heart♥️

Ahoy there! This is a fanfiction based on Namygaga's one and only, Spinel's Gang. I can't promise it'll be 100% accurate, but I HAVE read her book and watched the vid and things, so it won't  be a complete failure OwU. Get some oreos and some cold milk, and let's get into it.

Also, I will be making references to the originial book!

(Namy, if you see, please don't get mad 🤣🤣🤣)

***

1,657...

1,658...

1,659...

"1,660."

Time was going slower and slower today, she could tell because she's been counting the seconds since her lover warped off once again. She was used to this, really, and so was the rest of her quartet. She had left all 4 of them all the time back when they first met her. They easily caught on that it was because she didn't necessarily like them. But when they first met her, they were attached. Spinel-IA was, actually, the most attached to her. She was in love with her, and wanted to win her heart.

It was love at first sight, if you wanna call it that. Since then she'd watch Spinel work her magic on the throne, working like a true ruler. That was very admirable, though Spinel didn't seem too amused when she was doing so, even a little uncomfortable that she was getting the lovey-dovey eyes from Spinel-IA, or just being watched in general. Ah, but she never once told her to leave, now did she? That was a good sign, and Spinel-IA took advantage of it.

She'd also stay closest to her those few times she let the Spinel-Quartet go along with her on the warp pad. On Earth, whenever they went on Funland's rides, she'd always be right next to her, hold on to her whenever they got on the roller coaster. Then she'd make them wait on Little Homeworld's roof, waiting for someone that she never specified. However she did notice the worry and distress on her face whenever they did do that, and she always be right beside her for that hour or until classes were over. Spinel-Ia never understood why but stopped asking questions seeing how it annoyed Spinel to a fault.

"You've been sitting here for a while." Spinel-IA flinches and turned behind her. Spinel-E looked at her curiously, hands behind her back and she was going back and forth on her toes, which resulted in dog-toy squeaks. "You're still waiting for her?"

She nodded. "Yeah. It feels like 6000 years." She groans impatiently and glances back at the warp pad as if Spinel magically appeared.

"Of course it feels like that when you're counting every individual second!" She jokes, pulling up the lovestruck gem. "Come with me so we can join Spinel-EE and Spinel-J. We've been wondering where you were, you're missing out on all the fun!"

"I know, it's just..." She took a deep breath and a blush spread across her face. "I think today is it."

Spinel-E gave her a look, but only a split second before grinning widely. "You're gonna confess?" She nodded shyly. "That's great!"

"But what if I get rejected?" She asked to herself, panicking a little. Just earlier she built up the confidence to sweep Spinel off her feet. Now, however, she was having quick second thoughts. Spinel-E wouldn't let her back out now.

"She won't. But if she does, then that's alright too." She reassures her fellow spinel. Spinel-IA looked back at the Spinel-less Warp Pad. She was having pre-confession anxiety. Then, a lightbulb flicked on inside Spinel-E's head. "I got an idea!" She exclaimed, Spinel-IA tilted her head.

"What?"

"You can make something for her to make your confession extra special!" She recommended cheerly, adding on a pose that ended with another squeak. "Like a...performance, which should come naturally!"