The start

After visiting I could not stop crying then I got a fever I got so sick I started vomiting.Then my mom noticed so my dad made me soup.But I started crying my eyes out.The next day I went to see Kanglim I saw him but he looked sicker and I could see him crying I waved he waved back.But then I saw that the doctors were giving him medication but   when they gave it to him he always cried.I saw a big needle and they put it in Kanglim and like that they told me to get out.I could not believe what they were doing.This world is cruel.The end of the school year was happing next week.Then I could see the death of Kanglim.Later I got home to one of my parents fights but as I was in my room I heard the words that changed everything "I'm getting the papers for a divorce"My heart began to break.But I thought texting Gauen.But then I found out Gauen was moving Leon was going to be in Heewon's place for the school year and Hyan-woo was starting a new school in California.All my friends gone.Just gone I only have doori left.I could not handle it.This world is burning I won't have my parents anymore and I might be separated from doori.My life ruined my friends gone my brother gone everything gone.I do not know what is going on.What should I do how do I feel well I have to say not good.