Risky

~Chapter 36~
                            Risky

Chases POV:
What Charli went through as a kid is something nobody should have to go through, her parents are part of who she is now.
When I found out what was going on with her at home, I never left her alone there. I started sleeping there every night, I was with her 24/7 and that's probably why our relationship moved so quickly.

My parents were always asking me to come back to the house since I was at charlis house every morning, every night. But I never listened. I didn't want to leave Charli alone with her parents so I grew further apart with mine.

I wish I had spent that extra time with them, I could have brought charli over to my house. I never did.
And now they're gone.

I looked over at Charli and she was asleep

Guess she's tried

I took a blanket and put it on top of her.

I should stay the night, I don't want her to wake up to me being gone.

I'm gonna text Blaire

I picked up my phone and told her I have to stay later for work

Ugh. I hate lying. Balancing 2 relationships at the same time is harder then it looks

Time skip ⏭
2 weeks later

Okay, this is actually going pretty good. Charli and I are still together and its been 2 weeks? Weird.

I still just feel so guilty. Blaire is actually being a good person and here I am in love with another girl. It's getting really hard.

But what makes ma feel even more guilty is that it's hard to feel bad when I'm this happy.

I looked beside me at Blaire sleeping.

She's a beautiful girl, I don't know why I'm not in love with her. Why have I chosen to get married then fall in love with someone else?

Why did I let myself get married to someone I wasn't in love with?

What should I do? I don't wanna go to sleep because it's really early but I have nothing to do-

Oh, I know. I can stalk Charlis Instagram. My favorite past time

I went to Instagram and pressed her profile

I tapped her recent

@charlidamelio

                   Liked by 467❤️

  Liked by 467❤️

She's so cute

I scrolled down one

@charlidamelio