Chapter 03

Chapter 03: The Vacation

Days have passed since the day we had our picnic. Ever since that day, nothing unusual has been happening. The three of us are all busy with our academics, my parents are at work 24/7 but somehow, nakarating pa rin sa kanila ang kalokohan na ginawa ko three days ago.

Me and my friends were at the cafeteria for our lunch break. Hindi namin pinapansin kung ano ang nangyayari sa paligid at patuloy lang sa pagkwe-kwentuhan at tawanan. I was about to drink water when someone pulled my hair from behind causing the water to spill all over me.

"What the hell!" my friend, Nika, exclaimed. "Who the fuck are you at bakit mo ginawa yun?!"

Cassandra, another one of my friends, furiously asked the culprit.

I looked behind me to see who the heck did that and I was surprised to see na yung babaeng nakasalubong ko noon sa parking lot ang may gawa, the one who was staring at Collin and made a negative comment about me.

The students inside the cafeteria are now gossiping as they watch the drama unfold. I even caught some secretly recording the so-called drama.

"My boyfriend broke up with me because of you!" she said with her finger pointed at me. She really looked angry at nangingilid pa ang luha niya dahil sa galit.

"Ano namang kinalaman niya doon?" asked Miguel, my friends are looking really pissed right now.

"He's planning to court that bitch kaya niya ako iniwan! Ano bang mayroon sayo ha!? You're not even that beautiful!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, pero nilapitan ba ni Fala yang boyfriend mo? Did she even flirt with him? Bakit siya yung sinisisi mo?" Daniel asked sarcastically.

"She didn't. But it's still because of her kaya kami naghiwalay!"

"Girl, what the fuck? Wala naman pala akong kasalanan eh bakit ako yung sinsisi mo sa kagaguhan niyang jowa mo?" I exclaimed furiously. Nag kantiyawan ang mga estudyante dahil natahimik bigla ang babaeng nasa harap ko ngayon.

What she did was just too low, akala niya siguro nagmumukha siyang cool sa ginagawa niya pero pinapahiya niya lang ang sarili niya. Does she think na nasa tabi tabi lang kami at bigla siyang mang-aaway dahil lang iniwan siya ng jowa niya? That's too lowly of her. We are students at a prestigious school for God's sake. Her attitude is not what's expected from a well-educated person. Or is she really well educated? From my perspective, she's not.

Wala na siyang nasabi kaya akala ko ay tapos na ang napaka cringey na dramang ito. I turned my back on her at uupo na sana nang bigla niya nalang hinila ang buhok ko. She freakin' started a cat fight in school!

Hindi ako ang klase ng tao na nagpapa-api kaya naman ginantihan ko siya. Mavis, Francine, and Nika were trying to stop the fight but this girl's minions stop them. The other students were busy encouraging the fight to continue rather than stopping it.