Chapgr 30 - Inslight

AN: Guys I gave mah mums credit card mumber to this super sexah goth boy named Gerald and now she is saying da bank is calling her and she'll beat my ass what do I dooooooo 💀

It was three days since I killed ACEDCE. Josuke was tworking at da hospital and healed both me and Herpes with Crz Diamond. Now I was able to go back to school.

As ih came in the door, Yasushi and Kimmi ran up to me.

"OH MAH GAWD GURL, ARE YOU OKAY????" asked Kimmi. "Yeah I gwess" said I. Anyways, me and may girlfriends (not in that way) were going to boology class, but as we were heading there, we saws a bunch of kids crowding the hallway. All of them were surrounding some people I couldn't see. 

"Hey, what's going on there, I can't see!" cried Yasuho. Kimmi saw Fugo in the crowd. "Don't worry gurls, I got this." said Kimmi, as she pulled out Born This Wah. She called Fugo's phone. When he picked up, Born The Way ran him over and froze some kids to eat. We pushed past the ded kids and made our way to the center. There, we saw The Booty Blues!

"Omg Hermes I'm so glad yur okay!" said Jolyne, running up to hug Hermes. Mista and Girno were behind her. "We all are" said Diavolo in his secah voice. Then, Herbs noticed me! "Omg Gappy ur here! Come here hombre!" she said. I approached shly...I had never been this close too all da Booty Blues before, I was gettin kinda steamy with Diblo and Abbchio here... 

"Gate, becuz of u, I have decided to stay win the Butt Blues!". My eyes light up. "Really Erbes? That is epic!" I exclaimed. "Evryone give cheers to Gappan!" Everyone started claping and cheering for me. "You go girl!" said Yasuho. I was so happy to see all of it. "Thanks everyone, but I gotta go for Bio class, Kimmi, Yas, let's go"

We then left the circle as people kept clapping. As me and my friends turned a corner, we crashed into anuther group of gurls! We all fell bkak on the floor. When I rubbed my hed and opened my eyes, I could see who had hit us...It was Yukakpo an her friends Ana and Miu! 'WHATCH WERE YOU GOIN YOU SKAN-" she stopped when she saw me. 

She didn't say anything. She just helped her friends up. I scowled at her as we all got up. I could tell that they were al pibsed cuz of me beatin her up an gettin popular, but they wurn't sayin anythong to not get on our bad sides. She and her friends then walked past us, as we gone to the Biolog ass.

Before I opened the door, I turned to Yasuhoe. "Hey Yassie, I haves a question to ask of you." I said. "m-Me? What ist Gappy?". I turned to make sure no one sle cloud here us. 

"I need u to get sum dirt on Yukako. This bitch totally hates me, and I want her to know her place. Can u send Pasttry Park to spy on her or hack into her contacts or somethin?". Yasuho thot for a mitue. Then she nodded. "I'll do it Gapan, but only cuz her bitch friend Ana dropped mah phone into dog poo one time" She then pulled out her phone an sent P Park two Yukock's fone.

We then all went into the class. There, all the other kids were already there, except for us, and the teacher Mr. Superfly just looked at us an seighed. Kimme flipped him off. "Alright class, I would like you all to turn to Page 143 of you Biology books. Especially yuo Pocoloco and Avdol." He said, staring them down. Pocoloco glared at him. "But Mister Suupafly, we alwys turn to the right page! You just like to make fun of us because we're brack!" he cried, standing up. Superfly opened his gross green eyes at him. "Principal's Office, now." he said, pointing him out. Poco left.

Loco was right tho, Superfly was a huge razisct. He also creeped on a bunch of girls in tho locker rooms and stole panties! I was so mad at him today, but I had to do my work. He kepts lecturing us an making us read, and I was getting really bored, so I fell asleep, and started to dreem. 

In the dream, I saw nothing at furst, but then I opened my eyes. I was in my house upstairs! "Noo! Please don't fucken kill us!" I then heard gunshots. I saw The Pillar Mean were attacking my family! Valentin and Okuyasu were dead from Wam's gun, and Kars held his orm blade to my dad Gyro's neck, and then he cut it off. The head flew to me, and whispered: "Dis is all your fault, Gappy"

I woke up screamening, and fell from my chair. Some kids laughed, Superfly yelled at me. But I didn't care. Just whta was dat?? I knew it couldn't be a dream, it was far to real. And then I realized: I must have seen a vision of the future. Is this what would have eappened is I didn't stop Kars? I knew I had to talk to Trish. "M-Mister Super, can I please go leave class? It's v important." But he just ignored me.

Dod Gamn it! He wouldn't listen to me at all. I would never get out of class. But then I had an idea. I knew dat Doppio was in the class an he had King Crimson, so I culd just get him to skip tim! I leaned over my desk to ask him. 

But even tho we had known since elementary, he was kinda tough. He was da drug dealer of the school and it took lotsa mony to get him to du stuffs.

"Hey Doppo, can u please skip time to the end of class?" I asked. He turned back to me. "For 100 dolars I'll do it." Shit! I was saving my hundie for an expensive dinner with my love DIO, but I had no chice. I sent a bubble to him with the money. "Okay, gimme a sec"

Suddenly then, I heard the bell rang. He had skipped 15 min to the end of class. "Ur welcome Gappy" he said, leaving the room. Superfly was super confused, but I wasted no time. I bust out of the room and run past all the kids to the dark hallway, to where Trish was.

"TRISH HEL PLEASE!" I cried as I burst in.

Trish and Hot pns jumped back. They were both sittin by Trash's old TV, watching Twilight. Trush was wearing heavy foundation and eyeliner, as well as a black corset with red spikes on the sides of it an purple and red stockings, as well as these cute black furred Dock Martians. Hot Pants looked normal.

"Satan below what the hell do yuo want Japan?" she asked angrily. 

"Trist, I saw a visions of the future." Her eyes widened. I could teell she wasn't expecting that. "How tho?" "I don know Trish, I had them in class!". She then pulled me over to her crystal ball table. Hot Pants watched us.

Bish drew a few pentagarms an put cards in them. "What did you see in the visions, Gappy?" she asked. I described the dream to her. Trish then dsaid some Satanic stuffs, and peered into her crystal ball wiff Epitap. "I can confirm Gapan, dat that is what will happen to yuo, if you don't protect the Red Stone an kill the Pillar Mobs." I started to cry. I didn't want to see my family die to them!

"Ohhh why do they want it so bad though?" I asked. Hot pants then cleared her throat.

"I know why" she said. Both me and Trish listened to her. "My mom told me The Ana Stone is made out of the blood of Jesus, and thus can do a lottta poweful things, the Pillars probs want to do evil stuffs with it!" she said. I couldn't believe what I heard- Jesus blood? Oh my god.

"What do I do Trish!" I said, crying more now. She comforted me, and so did HP. "Listen up, if you want to defeat those guys, you can't do it alone. You alony survived EsiDesi because of Ermes. If you don;t have help, the prefictin will be ture!" Said Hot pants.

"But who can helps me?" I asked. Trish then got back to the cryptal ball, and shone Epitap into it. after chanting for a few secs, Trish stopped.

"I have seen, Gappy. I now know the only one who will help you win, but you may not like it...The one is Jhonny Joestar." she said. Johnny? But he hated me! How was he to help.

"That can't be right..." said I. "Aye, but it is, Gapan. Epitaph and the ball never lie"

"You should probably go get him here" she said. I nodded. But as I walked to the door to get him, I heard a knock, and someone entered!

In a depressed voice, he said "Hey Trish, did you guys start Twilight without me-"

When he saw me, he froze. It was Kakyoin.