1 <3

it was around 12 in the morning. kazutora often snuck out of his house, trying to escape the smell of being in the same place for too long scent, he wanted fresh air.

kazu would often go to the store to get a snack before heading to his destination. today was different though, because thats when he met you. it was like love at first sight, he was mesmerized!

you were beautiful. you had beautiful e/c eyes, your hair looked so soft and fun to play with. your height was perfect too, your body was so pretty to him. he fell in love with everything, he couldn't help but stare.

he was caught off guard once he heard your voice. "uh, sir do you need something?" you asked him, with a concerned face. even your voice has him falling for you.

"uh, o-oh no! i was just daydreaming! i'm sorry." the young boy managed to say

"oh! no need to apologize" you give him a sweet smile. he's going insane, you were so kind to him! how could he not be head over heels for you.

after a while of awkward silence, kazu finally got to courage to ask you to spend some time together. "say would you like to join me, and go to my favorite spot with me!"

"we only just met! you could be a 40 y/o man trying to kidnap me!" you told him with that same concerned look from the first time you talked to him.

kazutora laughs at your words. "i'm 15! does it look like i'm 40? you can trust me! i promise." he smiles at you

his smile. he looks so innocent, and trust worthy. you lost yourself in his smile, you felt yourself obligated to say yes and follow the boy you have just met.

"mmm, well i guess not." you smile at him. "okay! i trust you, lets go." you told him not thinking about any possibilities of him being a bad guy.

"great!" the young man said as he takes your hand and leads you to your guys destination. it took you guys about 15 minutes to get there, it was beautiful! you could see all of tokyo. all the city lights, the little people, all the cars. it felt like you guys were the protagonists of the world.

kazutora found your reaction adorable. he could feel himself falling into a even deeper hole. this was crazy! how could he fall in love with someone he has only just met, it didn't make since to 15 y/o boy.

he was finally off his trance once he hears you say "so... who are you exactly?" you look at him.

"my names kazutora hanemiya! nice to meet you!" he gives you that same smile from the store, which makes you fall for him even harder.

"my names l/n y/n. nice to meet you too, kazutora." you smile at him sweetly. "what made you invite me to such a beautiful place?" you asked, the curiosity taking a hold of you.

"you seemed lonely, so i thought we could be lonely together."

》》》》》》》》》》

a/n
hi guys! thank you guys sm for reading! i'm so sorry this isnt the best, but i got motivation to write a cute simple story! i hope you enjoyed it:)