•chapter 18•

We sit at a light brown and old park bench.
Johnny is picking at different parts of his ice cream, I look at him.
He is so broken, it's killing me.
I move around to sit next to him, and I put my arms around him and then I snatch his ice cream.
He puts his hands up, "Bree give it back." With a very straight face and voice, Jonny looks at me.
I shake my head, "your gonna have to come and get it!" I say playfully.
He gets up slowly then darts over to me, lifting me up over his shoulder and the ice cream falls into my other hand and I wipe it all over his face and he puts me down tickling me with Andrew tagging along.
I sit down as they talk about football and pull out my phone to text Giavanna.
"Hey girl!" I text her, obviously happy.
She texts back automatically, "I see youzz! Me and camden are coming with a picnic!" I turn around and see them jogging over as Camden has his arms wrapped around Giavanna.
Camden moves towards Andrew as they do their handshake and he walks over helping Giavanna unpack after he hugs me.
I hug Giavanna, "it's been forever!" I laugh
And she nods kissing my head, "yes, and I'm coming over tonight!" She lights her eyes up.
We unpack together and all join in for a game of "friendly" football.
Giavanna jumps on Camden for the ball and I crawl under Andrew's legs and trip him, teasing him for a kiss then I steal the ball and run.
I throw it to johnny as Andrew tackles me in kisses and Camden holds Giavanna hostage, putting his hand on her waist making her jump.
I laugh as Johnny and Camden go head to head and Johnny throws it to a running Giavanna and I run up huggin johnny and grasping him into a hug, "are you having fun?" I question him.
He nods, "the most fun I've had in a while," he laughs which turns into a very low sigh.
He deserves a normal life.
I look at him, "I promise I will get you your normal life, we will be happy together and you will always be my brother and my best friend as I will be the same to you, just your sister." I smile tightly, "because I love you johnny. You are all I have left, and you are not going to watch me leave you." I hug him.
We are interrupted by a twirling ball flying past our heads, I giggle and get out the food.
"TIME TO EAT!" Johnny and I yell in unison, nudging each other afterwards.
Andrew comes over, dropping me on his lap, as Camden pulls Giavanna onto his side, cradling her gently.
I move to grab a grape to throw at Giavanna and Camden catches it, "don't touch my lady," he kisses her neck, "she is a princess." He laughs and Giavanna places her hand on his face kissing him.
I hug Andrew and continue eating, until I finish and we all play 'heads up'.
Boy was that hard, more like impossible for Andrew.
We are paused by a sudden gun shot, it whistles by us hitting a nearby tree and I look behind me too see a bullet coming towards me.
Camden and Andrew knock out all the guys together, but not in enough time to save this bullet, my brother jumps up in front of it, screaming as it flows through his heart.
I bring my hands to my face, tears swelling up as I stand there in shock.
My brother's stiff body is laying in front of me, frozen in time.
My brother just saved my life, and he might be dead because of me.
---------------------- ------ --------------------------
Hey guys!

Sorry I didn't update, have been busy'

Hope this makes up for it!

I have had a very bad day-- week. But that is usual I guess lol, yea.

Comment, like, follow!