Chapter 19

Izukus PoV

Miss Nemuri told me to get into the car and we drove off.
"So, Izuku, what are you interested in buying?"
'Izuku brings back bad memories... maybe..?'
"W-would it b-be okay if you called me something else? L-like a nickname, I don't have good memories with my name... and I want to buy something to decorate my r-room"
"Hmm what about Zuku or Zuzu? And how are you planning to decorate your room? What's your style??"
"U-um the nicknames are fine and I wanna find out what my style is..."
"Hmm okay well anyways we're here so come on"

We got into the mall. "Woah! This place looks amazing!" I heard Miss Nemuri chuckle and then say "come on the shop with the decorations is over here" I nod and go after her. We start looking around the shop and miss Nermuri drags me to every section and makes me pick out items from them. After we finish decoration shopping she takes me to some clothing stores. She made me try on multiple outfits including some sweaters and shirts.

When I walk out of the changing room in the outfit Miss Nemuri starts fangirling and telling me how good I look. (Not a ship F off perverts)
I thank her and go change into my normal clothing and buy a few outfits. Just as we walk out of the store I hear yelling.
"OI DEKU!" I turn to the direction of the yelling to get gracefully punched in the face.

'Ouch-' "h-hello Ka-Kacchan"
"Oh my god Izuku are you okay?" My face is probably bruised right now but I just nod to Miss Nemuri and turn my attention back to Kacchan.
"D-do you need something?"
"YES, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOUR NOT AT HOME FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, NOT EVEN YOUR OLD MAN KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE. HE SAID YOU RAN AWAY. THE OLD HAG IS WORRIED AND A PAIN IN THE ASS SO YOU EITHER GO BACK HOME OR ILL DRAG YOU THERE MYSELF!"
"I shiver at the thought of going back there, I won't go back there Kacchan b-but if you want I can c-come to y-yours to calm a-auntie, b-but only if that okay with you and Miss N-Nemuri"
"UGH FINE."
"M-Miss Nemuri..?"
"Yeah sure we can go"
I smile slightly. She smiles back.
"Tch" Kacchan walks away
"K-kacchan wait"
"What?"
"When d-do you want me to come..?"
"Well I thought it was obvious, you coming now or never."
"R-right."

We all head out of the mall and Kacchan about to walk towards his home before Miss Nemuri says something.
"I have a car so how about we go by that?"
"Tch sure"
I nod and we walk towards the car pack everything into it and the we start driving. It was awkward. But we eventually got there. Kacchan throws the door open and yells.
"HAG IM HOME AND WE HAVE GUESTS!"
"IM PRETTY SURE THE WHOLE NEIGHBOURHOOD KNOWS YOUR HOME WITH HOW YOU THREW THE DOOR OPEN!" She comes downstairs and looks at who's here. She gasps. "IZUKU!" She ran up to me and hugged me as hard as she could. "Your okay! Where have you been? Everyone's been worried! Even Katsuki-"
"NO I HAVENT!"
"Yes he has don't listen to him. Anyways come in."
She looks at Miss Nemuri.
"Hello, and who are you?"
"A right, Kayama Nemuri, but you may know me as Midnight"
"Oh your a pro hero, come in and settle down"

Once auntie gave everyone tea and settled down she looked at us.
"So, where have you been Izuku?"
"U-um"
'I didn't think of an answer for this. What do I say? I look at Miss Nemuri for some help.
"My friend found him when he ran off and we've been looking after him since as he doesn't want to go home yet."
Mitsuki nods and Kacchan rolls his eyes, stand up and drags me all the way to his room, locks the door and stares at me. I start shaking.
"Tell me the truth. I saw you look at the woman for help so what's the truth damn Deku?"
"TELL ME!"
His yelling scared me so I curled up in a ball shaking.

Katsukis PoV

I see Izuku curl into a ball and start shaking. "Shit-"
I go up to him,
"h-hey Deku look at me, look at me, come on, I'm not gonna hurt you it's okay." He looks up at me crying and nods.
'Well that was very convincing.'
I sigh and slowly wrap my arm around him. He's shivering now so that's better. Izuku slowly clings onto me and starts calming down.
'Is this because of me..? Is he scared because of me..?'

His breathing starts slowing down and he calms down.
"You good now?" He nods.
"Are you ready to tell me?"
"N-no, maybe another time.. just don't let me go back to father p-please" I nod.
"I won't I promise" I stand up with him in my arms and go sit on my bed. I hear a small thank you. I nod. "Mhm, happy birthday btw"
"huh..? It's my birthday..? I didn't even notice.." "stupid nerd, come on let's get some cup cakes. The hag made some for you but you weren't there so.." he nod and get off of me and gives me his and to get up. I hesitate for a second before grabbing his hand and standing up. I saw him smile and we start going down stairs to see the hag there with a plate of cupcakes.
"Happy birthday Izuku!"

That's for this chapter hope I managed to make you at least a bit nervous and the next chapter shouldn't be so happy. 😃. Anyways
Psycho~Chan Out~