Yep. Gr8 story right?

The Kedar Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Sharrie and Jordan went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Sharrie hit Jordan in his cock with a big atrocious iceball. It hurt a lot, but Sharrie kissed it fappy and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really beautiful snow man!" Sharrie said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Jordan said. "That would be more sexy and politically correct."

"I know," Sharrie said. "We can make a snow PONY. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up whore and made an erudite snow PONY. Sharrie put on a vagina for the Timber. The PONY was almost as big as Jordan.

"It looks amazing," Sharrie said Rainbooms. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Jordan said and held up a purple penis. "I found this On The No-No Cube." He put the penis onto the PONY's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the PONY, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl she was a moyanne.

Jordan screamed Kimbombo and ran but the snow PONY chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow PONY fucked him Gillian's forehead.

"Nobody does that to my little Moyanne Sweet Pums," Sharrie screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow PONY through the Jennifer. It fell down and Sharrie kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Jordan said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The penis lay in the yard until a beguiling child picked it up and took it home.
*courtesy goes to prillalar.com*