Simon

My name is Will, and I've been attending my scout group for many years. The guys and I have become especially tight knit, and on camp outs and sleep overs we open up (as much as a teen guy can).

Simon is one of the nice fellas. He's in band, like me, so we bond over our nerdiness lol. He's mentioned in passing how his father has taught him and his brother the art of amateur massage. I have told Simon that I think that's cool, and he seems to be oblivious to the reasons behind my interest, or at least acts that way. I don't know if he's LGBT and on to me, or if he doesn't care, or if he's too innocent to know what some of our interactions mean to me. Nevertheless, I have convinced him to help me work on my foot massage skills whenever we hang out, so we've had many hours working each other's socked or bare feet in our hands.

He's very smiley and jokey, and doesn't mind rough housing and touchiness. He wears white puma socks with neon colored heels and toes. On most camp outs we share a tent and stay up talking with our feet in one another's laps. He gives me tips and pointers on my technique by demonstrating on me. He finds a lot of pleasure when pressure is rubbed into his arches, when his heel is grabbed and squeezed a bit, and he always laughs when I crack his toes. These are all things I figured out he likes due to his common use of these tactics on my feet. And I have to admit it does feel good. Even though I usually have my socks on, he really gets his knuckles in their deep and strong. After a long day of hiking or other activities, kicking off my boots and getting a great foot rub from Simon detenses my muscles like nothing else.

I have to admit that I purposely let his socks slide around a bit, which I usually follow with "Hey your socks are kinda loose, mind going barefoot while I do this?" And he usually agrees. Simon is on the swim team so he's usually clean shaven on his legs and feet, and his brown skin is always warm, soft, smooth, and sticky from sweat. Surprisingly, he doesn't usually have sock lint the way I do. But to be fair I wear black socks usually so the lint shows up more for me. Simon has a decent amount of fat and muscle, and his feet, as a result, have a slight layer of softness. Nothing boney about them.

Simon is weirdly comfortable with feet, and I don't know if he has a fetish himself, or is just used to foot touching between his dad and brother and himself, which makes him feel normal about it. Plus there have been times when he refused to do foot stuff with me, but those were almost all when we were in eyesight of leaders, which makes sense looking back on it.

I remember we were in a cabin one summer and late at night everyone of the guys was up and watching Star Wars. It was super dark, and as always, I waited to sit after everyone else so there wouldn't be room in any seat or couch for me, so I could sit on the floor. During the course of the movie I slouched backwards slowly until my head was all the way down on the floor, next to Simons feet. I was so horny that my judgement was skewed and I just picked up his feet and planted his soles down on top of my face. I was nervous but his reaction was actually just chuckling out loud. And he didn't remove his feet from my face either! It was heaven in every way. His feet, as always, stunk. But teen boys stink! And I honestly really dug it. I don't think anyone noticed.