Epilogue

1 year later
(July)

We were sitting on beach, staring in beautiful Italian sea.

It's been 1 year since we moved together. I still work in that music shop, and Harry is as photograph working for some agency.

We both have holidays now, so we decided to go in Italy.

I gave idea to go there for a week. But it wasnt without a reason.
About 3 weeks ago I was out with Liam and Zayn and there was some guy who proposed his girlfriend.
So I was thinking- what if I propose Harry? Or at least give him promise ring for now.

This is why I decided to spend holidays here. I was waiting for today, when we were alone at beach, watching wonderful pink sky, and last part of sun which was still seen. It was one of most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen.

I stood up from sand and went down on one knee.
"You know, Haz, we are together for year and half now, I am so thankful to meet you. You are most amazing and beautiful man, I've ever seen, and I just can't tell how lucky I am to have you. You are best thing that've ever happened in my life. When I was on my lowest you brought me smile and light in life. I don't want to lose you, you are my everything. I love you more than anything else in my life, Harry" I said and started taking small box from my pocket.
"So would you please, take this ring, and let me on day marry you, Harry?"

"I- I would love to" Harry smiled and kissed me deeply.

I hugged my boyfriend tightly and happily feel asleep on his shoulder.

It was one of best moments in my life. Knowing that I could spend rest of my life with love of my life.
Harry.

Okayyy I am finished with this story! I know is not long but I hope is good? Let me know your opinions. I loved writing it.

You can go read my other story 'You are my drug' if you want <3.

Anka x