The Anniversary

Obi-wan's POV:

It had been three years.

Three years since Mortis.

Three years since Anakin disappeared.

When we were swallowed by the white light, we all appeared back at the ship. I smiled over at Anakin, only to find his seat empty, I searched the ship, but he had disappeared.

When we returned to Coruscant, I informed the council of Anakin's disappearance. All Jedi were ordered to scout the Galaxy for the Chosen One, but he had disappeared.

Windu and Yoda called of the search two years ago.

I came out of my thoughts as the members of the council were leaving the meeting.

I quickly made my way to the 501st barracks.

Every year, on the day of Anakin's disappearance, me, Ahsoka, the 501st, Cody and Padme would come together and talk of the fun they had with Anakin.

When I arrived, everyone was already there.

"Hello, Master," said Ahsoka.

I had taken on the role of being her new master, but I was nothing compared to Anakin.

God, how I missed him.

"We were just about to play Truth or Dare," Fives told me.

"Alright,"

"Can I go first?" asked Tup.

"Sure, Tup," Rex said in a tired voice.

I looked at him and saw tear stains down his face. I looked around and saw most of the 501st had them too.

I knew Anakin had influenced his men, but I had no idea how close they had gotten.

"Echo, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Your no fun," mumbled Fives.

"What was the stupidest thing you and General Skywalker do together?"

"Well..." started Echo.

And he launched into a story about how he and Anakin had pranked Master Windu every day for a week, and honestly, I'm surprised Anakin wasn't thrown out of the Jedi order yet.

"Senator, truth or dare?" asked Echo.

"Truth."

"When did you and General Skywalker get married?"

I leaned forward.

"After the Battle of Geonosis," she said.

"But," I started, "he was 19!"

"Hardcase, truth or dare?"

"Dare".

"I dare you to raid General Skywalkers room."

"Fine...but you guys have to come with me, I've never been in there before."

We nodded and scrambled to the door. Anakin's room had been untouched since he disappeared, in hopes that if he returned, things won't have changed much.

When we reached the door, I had to suppress the memories flooding my mind.

When Hardcase opened the door, a droid suddenly came and lunged for Hardcase. He screamed and ducked, while Ahsoka cut its head off with her lightsaber.

"Why would the General have an ASSASIN ROBOT IN HIS ROOM!!!" yelled Rex.

"I have, no idea," I said.