Crash

Thick smoke filled the inside of the mangled star ship. Red warning lights and sparks flickered off and on inside the haul. Static played quietly at a nearly unrecognizable frequency over the stationary com unit.

(color) optics slowly onlined. A sharp intake of the heavy fumes triggered full consciousness in the dazed femme. She sat up from her seat in the cockpit while shaking her helm. Ash and other airborne debris began to clog her vents as she stood and moved to exit the ship.

Y/N. Previously an autobot ariel soldier during the war, stumbled her way down the exit ramp of the ship. Choked exvents escaped the femme as she moved away from the crash site.

Still within visual distance of her ship, Y/N dropped to the ground. On her servos and knees, she began to rub at what she could from the vents on her sides. Her frame and wings ached beyond belief. She needed to calm herself before her frame sent her into shock.

The femme sighed after a few moments of peace. Sitting up straight, she turned back to face her ship. Energon was leaking from the reservation tank. Any of those sparks could set the ship of to explode at any moment.

Distance. She needed to put some distance between herself and this eventual hazard. Because there was no 'if' it would happen. There was only 'when'.

"This is the third worst cycle of my onlining." Y/N spat, whispering to herself.

Pushing herself up from the ground, she took slow steps west. Her internal navigation systems directing her towards a forest. A forest with many places to keep out sight hidden in its depths.

One pained step after the other, Y/N marched into the the vegetation filled area. Audial receptors alert for anything unusual. Humans and fauna of all kinds.

The femme walked on until she came across a small canyon of sorts. She peaked over the edge to see a wide ledge about 20 feet down. She carefully climbed down the side of the cliff to the ledge, landing a bit harsher that planned.

The femme sighed. She took a deep intake before leaning back against the cliffside. Being sure to stay far from the edge.

"I need help...." Y/N whispered aloud.

Reaching her servo towards her shoulder, she touched the Autobot insignia. Hopefully her signal would be seen by someone. Anyone actually.

Y/N unsubspaced a small data pad from the compartment in her back, under her wings. Tuning the device on, she sighed at the small yellow dot that appeared on the map.

She watched the dot blink for a moment before setting the device down beside her. A bit of rest wouldn't hurt.

Slowly, the femmes (color) optics closed. Y/N soon fell into recharge.

On the device beside her. The yellow dot continued to blink on and off, proving that she was alive. Until, out of the left upper corner of the map, on the screen, a second dot came into view. And soon,  a third and fourth.

The three new dots slowly approaching the position of the first.

(A/N):
My first fanfiction in 2 years. It will definitely be slow with updates. Just warning you. And the first chapter is always short. Next one will be longer.