Chapter 6: Wake Me Up

A/N: Okay this is a really long chapter didn't realize it till now and ohhh poor Harry :(

Louis POV:

"He's in love with someone else El" I said finally all clam down a bit but I could feel tears well up again, I told Eleanor the whole story about me falling in love with Harry, and how Harry is in love with someone else. I broke in some parts where I explain to her what I love about Harry, it just brought more tears from me. 

"Oh love, I'm so sorry I wish I can do something, I mean are you sure he might have been talking about you?" She said sipping in her tea, I look at her like she was crazy

"Please El he's straight, he said so himself when he said that he's in love with someone" I said rolling my eyes and sipping on my tea. 

"You never might know, plus he said someone he could mean anybody even a man have you even tried to see if you could get a hint from him?" She said raising an eyebrow at me I look away from her and said 

"No...I walk away before he said anything else"  

"See!! so you don't know if he was talking about you" that gave me a little bit of hope but that faded quickly Eleanor sigh 

"what's wrong now?" 

"He doesn't care about me, I know he doesn't I mean when I gave him that advice he look so.... like he was ready to tell that person, he was just looking for approval" I said looking down

"Louis William Tomlinson!!! how could you even say that? are you hearing yourself? of course he care about you, I have never seen anyone care for you besides me and your mum okay. He does care don't ever say that again!" El said and I look at her she did have a point what was I thinking Harry always cared for me. 

"I think I'm just going to give up, it's over!! my chances are ruin, and he's never going to be mine like I want him to be." my phone started buzzing I look over it and it was a unknown number with a confused face I pick it up. 

"Hello?" I said looking at El she got up from the opposite seat she was sitting on and came to sit right next to me.

"Hello is this Mr. Tomlinson?" a lady ask

"Um yea this is he, who's this?"

"Mr. Tomlinson my name is Lisa and I'm a nurse here we are calling from the The Wellington Hospital to inform you that you're friend Harry Styles has been admitted" my heart drop,I felt like I wasn't breathing my Harry? what happen to my Harry!! 

"Mr. Tomlinson are you-" I drop my phone and ran to get my jacket,

"Louis what's wrong?" El said 

"Harry-he-he- in-the-the-hos-hospital" I said strutting my hands shaking I was in so much fear what if something bad happen to Harry? What if he was dying right this second, oh god I need to get to the hospital fast! 

"Oh my god" she said covering her mouth, I walk to where I left my phone and put on my shoes

"How far is Wellington hospital?" I said to her 

"It's just 15 minutes away" 

"Can you... drive me I don't think I can?"

"Yeah sure come on"

I seriously can't believe what was happening, I'm trying to process everything but my mind can't because just thinking about my love, he could be dead right now oh god please don't let that happen. I can't live without Harry don't take him away from me please. We got to the hospital as El park I got out quickly and rush inside to the front desk with El behind me.