Prologue

Chapter Name:✖️An Unexpected Surprise✖️
Tw ⚠️ : None but read this story at your own risk!
I dont own anything in the story except the story itself, all characters belong to the creator of the Danganronpa series!
Btw in this au, all who were dead in V3 are in a Coma in real life but think they are dead.
_________________________________________________
*3rd person POV*

Three years after the "Final killing game", a certain purple haired boy woke up in a closed room. The look of that room was all too familiar. The boy was confused,he was dead a just few minutes ago. He got up from the desk he was sitting on and looked around , he found two boys not any younger than his age maybe even older than him, asleep/ unconscious in their desks. He walked around the room silently not wanting disturb the boys, and to his surprise it was the same room he was trapped in with a "friend" ,as he would like to call him, three years ago. The boy stood there in shock he didn't want to experience the hell he went through again. Kokichi looked around the room for the boy he was trapped with in the room three years ago but couldn't find him, the only people in the room with him were two boys he had never seen before. He had multiple flashbacks of the bodies he had seen in this sick "game", never in his time while dead did he think he would see this place again.....Not too long after, one of the two boys woke up and saw Kokichi in his Despair-full state and walked up to him and then sat besides him. "Hello there, I know that this might be weird for me to ask but, may I know why you are in such a despair full state?" Kokichi looked at the older but ignored him. If there was one thing he learned from the killing game it was to never trust people you don't know. Nagito understood the situation and looked around finding the place abit familiar to something he had seen before, he asked "I'm back in the killing game huh?" With that the purple haired looked back at him in shock, "you were in a k-killing game too?" "Yes,I assume you were in the last killing game that took place three years ago,correct?" Kokichi nodded. The 3rd boy, who was only faking his sleep got up from his seat, annoyed at the situation, and walked up to the other boys "we meet again Nagito komaeda" "pleasure Togami-kun!" Kokichi for some reason felt safe. "And you are?" Byakuya asked pointing at him, and with that Kokichi got up to shake Togami's hand "I'm Kokichi Ouma"

*Nagito's POV*
The purple haired kid got up to shake Byakuya-Kun's hand "I'm Kokichi Ouma" he said as he shook his hand. Wait- as in THE Kokichi Ouma? Oh how hopeful! "Wait aren't you that kid who was named Ultimate Supreme Leader?" Byakuya-Kun asked. "Yup! Nishishi!" I got up to shake Kokichi's hand and introduced myself "Well, I am delighted to meet you Kokichi- San! My name is Nagito Komaeda, They call me the Ultimate Luck but please call me The Ultimate Hope."
*back to 3rd POV*
Kokichi's eyes lit up with amazement, he had forgotten about how much he heard about the Ultimate Luck and how he wanted to meet him someday. "SUGOI!!! What about you? What's your name?" He asked the third boy. "Well, My name is Byakuya Togami and I am The Ultimate Affluent Prodigy" and with that Kokichi was back to his normal personality, having fully trusted the two boys in the room with him,for some reason. But something felt wrong to him, and then it hit him "Hold up!- if we back in the killing game, HOW AM I BACK ALIVE?! ARE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THAT WERE IN OUR KILLING GAMES HERE TOO?!" And with that Nagito's eyes lit up in hope, suddenly the door to the room opened and out of nowhere the Monokubs were there with their wide smiles  "Rise And Shine Ursine! With our poewers combined we are THE MONOKUBS" Even if Kokichi didn't admit it he smiled, he missed them and their antics. "What in the- MORE MONOKUMAS!?" Togami yelled. "Well- not exactly, these are the Monokubs, they are Monokuma's-" And before Kokichi could continue his sentence Monophanie cut him off " we were Monokuma's children but we are not proud of that Kokichi" the boy smiled at the sudden turn of events. "Hold on is Kokichi here?!" A sound was heard behind Monophanie " wait Monosuke?!" Kokichi yelled out as Monosuke jumped at him in an attempt to hug him. Byakuya just stood there confused while Nagito smiled at the Cubs, Monophanie reminded him of Usami/Monomi but without the bunny ears. "This year our objective is to help the students beat the killing game" the monokubs stated ,except for Monosuke who was glued to Kokichi. "So long, Bear well!" And with that they disappeared. Kokichi, who was happy that Monosuke still remembered him,said "well that's our Cue to walk out the room! Monosuke wanna come with?" "Yes please" "Well what are you waiting for? Lets get out!" And with that the four of them walked out the door not fully knowing what is awaiting them.

*end of prologue*