𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

The water rushed through. She felt like a cloud. Floating through the sky. No worries as she slowly began to accept her fate. There were about a million things she wished that she had done. So many goals... left incomplete. As for her dream, she'll never see it fulfilled. She hasn't been the type to just give up, but who could blame her! She just got shipwrecked in some of the most fearsome waters! With no islands nearby and... alone.

As the hellish liquid surrounded her more and more, she stayed frozen. Was this it? Was she gonna vanish in these hell waters? As our main protagonist slowly swelled with doubt and despair, she soon drifted off into the grand state known as a slumber.

Who knows? Maybe it was a dream? Those thoughts had grown into her mind and it was those same thoughts that were so very wrong...

A little over a year ago, May 31st... that was the day that Meela had set out from her hometown in the East Blue to the grand line in search of the Musical Seas at the age of 17... well that's sort of the truth. In reality, it had taken Meela longer than expected to just arrive at the grand line.

The first thing on Meela's agenda had been for her to start to gain some notoriety and experience in the East. Whether it was doing shows or odd jobs, Meela had gotten to know many people in her line of work. Whether they were allies, rivals, or enemies.

At a certain point, the redhead had been trying to gain notoriety in her sea for about 10 months. It wasn't until then that she decided to enter the grand line. Normal people would've thought about gaining a type of crew to go into the grand line, but Meela wasn't planning on being a pirate and she was far from normal. So it's no surprise that she was dumb enough to go into those seas all by herself as her excitement had gotten the best of her.

That leads Meela to where she is now, drowning in the darkness as her mind begins to... shut off... wait is she dying? The burning question... is Meela dying? Well... that's for the nex-

"Hey sis! Are you okay?" A strange man who looked like a cyborg said as he stared at Meela with worry in his eyes...