Demon slayer oc #4

Name:
Reina Rengoku (Akari)

Alias:
- The Heaven/Angel Hashira
- Kyou-San, Akari-San, Reina-San/Chan
- Peach, Angel, Starlight (kyojurou)

Age:
20

Looks:

Personality:Very open and kind minded person

Personality:
Very open and kind minded person. She knows when she's bad/not good and good/nice in situations. Easily reads the room and people like open books. So in a way, she is one to easily understand those around her. She is also one to know when the limit had been reached or pushed withing her limit with opinions and as well boundaries.

Likes:
- Peach mochi
- Hanging out with senjurou and rengoku
- Helping out the younger slayers
- Cherry blossom trees

Dislikes:
- The others fighting/getting hurt
- Demons
- When rengoku seems to get into danger on his missions
- Her mother not agreeing and liking her ideals

Family: (Working on it atm)

- Akari (Father/Deceased)
Relationship (before he died):

- Akari (Mother/Alive)
Relationship:

- Akari (Little Brother/Alive)
Relationship:

- Akari (Little sister/Deceased)
Relationship (before she died):

Friends:
Giyuu, Setsuna (oc), Misora (oc), Mitsuri, shinobu, Uzui, Muichirou

Enemies:
Muzan, Demons

Love Interest:
Rengoku Kyojuro (they were betrothed between their family's so they're married-)

Love Interest:Rengoku Kyojuro (they were betrothed between their family's so they're married-)

Relationship (before they became demon slayers/hashiras and after):

With their families being acquainted with each other, there was a lot of hanging out and being with each other around her childhood. Their parents obviously saw their bond with each other and decided that they would marry in the future for the best of both families. Especially since both father's of the family were slayers, it would hope that the future generations would pick up as well.

Though Reina voiced her opinion on wanting to be a slayer like rengoku, he supported her. He could see the fire she had in her eyes whenever she brought up saving and protecting others in their vulnerable state and when in need of saving. Though they knew reina's mother wouldn't want her to. .

After the death of rengoku's mother, and following reina's father and younger sister, they mourned together. Reina hurting more since her father was hee gateway of becoming a slayer since he supported her dream more than her mother. At that point they didn't get to see each other a lot. Rengoku starting his training to become a slayer, reina being forcefully trained by ber mother, formal stuff that girls would go through to learn to become wives.

They had reunited when their marriage was to come. It was nice to see each other again but reina would be stuck in the home they would end up sharing due to her mother. But that changed when she revealed that she had been working up to become a slayer, her mother lashing out. They cut ties with her mother but she was allowed to stay in Touch with her brother, just to check up and make sure he was fine.

Rengoku and Reina stayed together, happy to be with each other after the point of where they were separated. Their bind connecting and strengthen even more.

Occupation:
Demon slayer/Hashira

Background: (working on it)

Breathing Technique:
"Breath of Heaven"

(Working on it)

- Form 1;
God's Eyes-

- Form 2;
Angel Wings-

- Form 3;
Purgatory-

- Form 4;
Halo-

Other facts/quotes:
- "My job is not just to protect others and kill demons, but to show my mother what strength i have other than what i was raised to do-"

- Being the eldest of her family, she has faced more doen look from her mother due to her not wanting to carry on with leading their family as head member. It has been left to her younger brother instead due to her clashing with her mother about it-

- She was the only one to survive when her, her father, and little sister were attacked by demons.

- (hinted "Mugen train" spoilers) "He was the light of my life. . He still is. Yet he was taken so early from us. . It's our turn to continue on for him-"

- Her father was the last breath of heaven user, she was left to getting to where she is now by herself. Only left with his notes and what he had taught her before he died.

- (hinted after the fight against muzan spoilers) "Tanjiro. . He would have been so proud of you. . I know he is. To see how far you've come. . .how far we all have, together-"