ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ , ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ

-----------------------
ladovee pov ..
@6:44pm

blinking a couple of times ladovee opened her eyes with confusion on her face before remembering that she was still at sway's.

a few hours earlier kasidy said they were going out to get something to eat & asked for her order , she gave the order then laid back down . now she was awake and wanted to go home.

looking around she came to realization that she was no longer in the guest room & was now on the living room couch .

ladovee stood up stretching, shaking her arms letting out a sound familiar to a dying cat.

LMAOOAKAKSKSKKS-

she walked to the bathroom on the first floor , looking in the cabinet grabbing some mint toothpaste , putting some on her finger she put her finger in her mouth moving it side to side on her teeth.

ouu chile the ghetto-

after finishing she walked back over to the couch sitting down .
she started patting around for her phone , not feeling it she came to the conclusion that it was still in the upstairs room. She huffed before walking upstairs hearing slight moans making her want to gag.

walking upstairs heading to the guest room the moans got louder letting her know that they were coming from that exact door making her huff before debating if she should mess up somebody nut. " fuck it " she sighed knocking on the door.

she then heard muffled movement before the familiar voice spoke in a more calm tone .

" hollon folks " boodah whispered to who ever was inside the room with him.

" what the fuck you need shordy " he spoke with an mug plastered on his face opening the door breathing heavy .

not my damn business 👴🏾.

" my phone , is it in there ? its red " dove spoke looking up at the 6"3 man whoms face was covered with sweat.

he sucked his teeth before slamming the door making dove form a mug before raising her hand to knock once again.

as she was going to knock the door flew open .

boodah handed her the red iphone xr before quickly slamming the room door. " dumbass " she spoke.

walking back down to the first floor she went to the bathroom grabbing a clean-x wipe before disinfecting her phone.

" don't know what my phone went through on that bed " she said frowning grabbing her case wiping it good while shaking her head. she threw the wipes away & washed her hands before staring at herself in the mirror.

Her hair was still laid the edges was just a little rough. she ran her hand on her slick ponytail before scratching the middle of it , turning around looking at her butt. " im still getting thicker " she spoke sticking her tongue out . She turned around walking out the bathroom , making sure to turn off the lights .

" on that car he can't run cause he ain't that far,
like that glock cause it go blah ch' ch' blah blah "dove sung ' weirdo hoes - lil durk ' while putting her hand in the gun motion at the last part .

Walking to the couch she got on her phone , covering her lower body with the blanket .

" ohhhh fuckkkkk , yes daddyyyy "  dove heard muffled from upstairs making her smack her teeth lowly.

" are you fucking her or killing her , damn " dove mumbled going to call kasidy.

" hello " kasidy's soft voice spoke .