chapter 15- it's now or never

chapter fifteen- it's now or never

(double update 💃🏽)

venus

today's the day.

i'm going to be a luna!

i knew this day was going to come for years but it just feels so surreal.

it was actually supposed to be in a few days but since we're getting threatened, we had to move it up.

our ceremony won't just be us officially becoming alpha and luna, it'll also be a wedding.

as we are not eighteen yet, our parents will be signing papers and boring stuff but i can't believe i'm getting married!

but i'm not wearing a wedding dress or anything as this is so last minute but i'm wearing a cute white sundress.

my hair is in a slicked back bun with the exception of a few pieces and i have on white strappy heels.

"venus, hurry up!" my dad yells through the door.

"hold on, i'll be right there!" i shout back.

deep breaths.

i can do it.

***

i can't do it.

this is crazy!

everyone is watching me about to walk down the isle like a underdressed bride.

fucking shit.

"venus, go!" athena whisper shouts from behind me.

"no i can't do it." i whisper shout back.

"yes you can. ryder is the love of your life. please go before this gets ruined somehow." she pleads.

"okay okay." i huff and start walking with my arm linked around my dad's.

"you look gorgeous, caterpillar." my dad whispers using my nickname i haven't heard in a while.

"thank you dad. you think mom is watching?" i ask sniffling.

"of course butterfly is watching, she always is." he kisses my forehead and exactly in that moment a butterfly lands on our linked arms causing us to laugh.

"hi mom." i whisper to it.

"hi my love." my dad whispers causing it's wings to flap a little more.

she's here.

***

"we're gathered here today to officially make ryder and venus alpha and luna of the silver blood moon pack and officially make them husband and wife." alpha romano announces to everyone.

"ryder, do you promise to take on the responsibilities of being an alpha and husband? to take care of the pack and your wife with your life? and if it shall come to it, do you promise to die for your pack and wife?" luna romano asks ryder seriously.

"i do." he says with a confident smile.

"venus, do you promise to take on the responsibilities of being a luna and wife? to take care of the pack and your husband with your life? and if it shall come to it, do you promise to die for your pack and husband?" luna romano asks me seriously.

"i do." i respond with a beaming smile of my face.

"yay!" luna romano exclaims making everyone laugh.

"honey, not now!" alpha romano whisper shouts. "ryder, venus. i will make a small cut on your hand and then you will officially be alpha and luna and husband and wife." he says as he grabs a small knife and a napkin.

"okay." ryder and i say in unison.

"before i do so, any objections?" alpha romano asks the audience.

*silence*

"alright-" he starts but gets cut off by a deep voice.

"WE OBJECT!" the alpha of rogues shouts.

"what the fuck? how did they get in here?!" ryder exclaims angrily.

"sorry alpha we wanted to watch the wedding." the head guard admits.

"ugghhh!" ryder groans.

"i told you we wouldn't let you become alpha and luna." alpha rogue says sinisterly.

"can you believe they thought we wouldn't notice them doing it in secret?" jenny, luna rogue, snorts.

"jenny? you're still alive?" apollo snickers.

"shut up! i'm very much alive and living my best life." she rolls her eyes.

"anyways, we're going to kill you guys easily." alpha rogue says.

"how so?" ryder asks.

"we have the help of the another species." he smirks. "and we had an insider."

"what species and who's the insider?" ryder asks angrily.

"the vampires." jenny butts in.

"not now jennifer!" alpha rogue snaps.

"sorry." jenny frowns and backs away.

"and who was the insider?" ryder says through clenched teeth.

"oh you know them." alpha rogue says smugly.

"who?!" ryder demands.

"asher slade."

•••••
dun dun dunnnnn!

yeah, i'm sorry if you like asher but 🤷🏽‍♀️.

also, double update! 💃🏽

anyways, the next chapter will be a battle between them and you'll find out why asher was acting weird when he was confronted in chapter thirteen.

see ya next time!

bye babes <3

-kay 🦖✨