Sun-loungers

The sun was beaming down on her lightly tanned skin. Her black bikini barely covering her chest was driving me crazy. Her eyes were closed and her arm was draped over her face to block the sun. You were clearly staring at her but you thought she was so relaxed that she wouldn't notice.

'Hey, why are you staring?' She asked turning her head towards you with a giggle.
'Huh? Oh- sorry.' You were snapped out of your trance.
'No it's ok.' She winked at you before resting her head back on the sun-lounger.

You tried to relax and enjoy the sun but it was impossible with her laying next to you.

'C'mon get in the pool!' She shouted over to you.
'Fine but I'm not getting my hair wet.' You groaned.
'That's what they all say.' She retaliated with a playful eye roll.

You walked to the side of the pool and sat down on the edge with your legs dangling in the water.

'I meant actually get in the pool.' She said, putting emphasis on the word 'in'.
'I'm fine just sat here.' You told her.
'Ugh you're no fun.' She taunted as she swam in between your legs and dragged you by the hips into the water pushing you against the side of the wall.

'Hey! Why are you being so aggressive?' You asked.
'I thought you liked that.' She flirted, 'and anyway you were ignoring me.'

Your hands moved to her ass and her hands were placed firmly on your hips. Your eyes flickered down to each other's lips before kissing them passionately.
_______________________________

The next one shot will have smut in it!!