Pallavi-Raghav Banter

Raghav thought about the idea that his Amma has given him to leave Pallavi as she deserves it or say deserve better . He accepted it although it will hurt him but still he has been already selfish enough to snatch her family by a false accusation and getting her married to him forcefully or better say by blackmailing. He is not really in love with her yet but definitely he has started growing feelings for her . It's definitely more than being friends it's like he is searching his companion in her, his lover and of course his wife or to be more prescribed his beautiful wife. He has started growing towards her unknowingly and letting her go after he is attracted to her is difficult, quite difficult no no no very difficult. But this time he will not let his selfish mind to rule over him he will let her go for her happiness for his happiness.

Scene moves towards Raghav talking to Pallavi about it

Raghav : Pallavi

Pallavi: Ha Raghav, kuch hua Kya.

Raghav: Ha wo Mai wo mai

Pallavi: Wo Mai kya

Raghav: Wo Mai keh Raha tha ki

Pallavi: O My God Kya Mai sapna dekh rahi hu Hyderabad ka ex don Raghav Rao nervous ho Raha hai Deva! Deva!

Raghav: Aisa kuch nahi hai Mai aur nervous Pura Hyderabad mere se darta hai Mai keh Raha Tum apna Zindagi apna hisab se jee sakta hai . Mera Bina interfere ka. Mai tumhara kolapur ka ticket Kara diya hai Tum ja sakta hai . Mereko pata hai Tum is Ghar Mai nahi rahna chahta Tum Mera sath nahi rehna chahta. Tum ja sakta hai.

Pallavi: Accha theek hai

Raghav: Ha

Pallavi: Theek hai Raghav Rao.

By listening to Pallavi Raghav lost his last chance of her being with him . He lost the battle he lost it. He was upset but didn't show it to her but his eyes betrayed him. ( It seriously did)

Scene changes to next day

Pallavi was sitting on the couch. She was thinking of taking revenge on this Ghamandi Rao. Like in hell she would leave. She will make him pay for this . His audacity bloody idiot. Let me show him who Pallavi Raghav Rao is.

Raghav saw her, and it hurts God damn hurts seeing no emotion in her eyes. After all she was happy to leave him.( Wait Raghav Rao wait* author laugh evilly). But seeing his Amma with him he masked his expression.

Raghav: Pallavi train ka time ho Chuka hai. Tumko Jana chahiye.

Pallavi came to him and gave him a hard look .

Pallavi: Acha ye lo aur jao .

Pallavi take out the ticket and told him to go

Raghav: Ye Kya hai.

Pallavi: To Kya Mai jaungi, Raghav Rao tum mujhe mere Ghar se nikalne ke liya jail ja sakte ho . Bada Aya mujhe Kolapur bhejega.

Raghav: Lekin mereko laga tum yahi chahta hai.

Pallavi: Tumhe to lagata hi bohot hai . Ruko abhi aur bhi lagega.

Raghav: Arey Saari ka dukaan kaha ja Raha hai Tum arey ruko , aye kaha Gaya.

In the meantime
His conversation with his Amma.

Raghav: Amma ye Kya idea diya hai Tum mereko.

Amma: Mai Kya kiya.

Raghav: Tum kuch nahi kiya. Ye tumhara hi idea that na.

Amma: Mai to tereko idea diya tereko dimag lagana tha na.

Raghav: Tum to side hi badal liya Amma.

Amma: Mai Kya kiya Mai to hamesha we Pallavi ke sath tha.

At that point he knew he screwed up.

Then comes Pallavi with a jhadu

Raghav got the biggest shock of his life when he saw her with the broomstick a freaking broomstick.
( Pallavi will beat him from the other side than the one shown in the show AKA the hard side* evil laugh)

Raghav: Ye Kya hai Saari ka dukaan.

Pallavi: Tumhare karmo ki saza.

Pallavi started chasing him and beat him black and blue.( It's not like the show she actually beated him black and blue)

Meanwhile Farhad also got some good amount of beating from his sweet bhabhi. He understood one thing never enrage a wife and to tell her to leave the house or he would also end up like his Anna. He took some tips from this incident as it would help him in his married life.

Other staff were also watching them and seeing their hulk of a boss getting beating from their madam was hilarious.

After beating him to pulp Pallavi finally stopped. He was groaning in pain. She told him to get up not having enough power he gulped and finally stood up.

Pallavi: You Raghav Rao what you thought ha you can get rid of me this easily ha.(1 or 2 more beating)Tum agar Raghav Rao ho na Hyderabad ke ex don to Mai bhi Pallavi Raghav Rao hu. Arthamainda.

Raghav could only nod his head

Pallavi screamed: Answer me.

Raghav: Ha ha tum jitna chahta hai utna rah sakta hai Mera Matlab tumhara hi Ghar hai.

He was really happy inside that she she was finally accepting him but now his physical pain is more.

Pallavi: Aaj na Tum garden Mai soyoge .samajhla.

Raghav: Mai Raghav Rao garden me . In your dreams.
One glare from her and he shut his mouth not to mess with a angry wife no furious no no raging wife .

Pallavi: Nahi soyoge ( jhadu in her hand)

Raghav: Arey Saari ka dukaan soyega na bilkul soyega. He muttered nahi soyega to abhi to pata nahi kahi murder hi na karde Mai single hi theek tha kaha phas Gaya .

The staff , his Amma and Farhad were witnessing this cute banter and prayed for their well being.

Raghav thought he lost the battle but he won the war . This is going to one of the most memorable and amazing experience of his life.

That's how Raghav Rao ended up sleeping in the garden for a night and swore he would never do this or his wife will. He does not want to think about it .

____________________________________________________________________________

I changed some of the things according to my will as I didn't really enjoyed much when the episode aired . He just got a small beating he was ex don so at least itna to banta hai.

Bear with the mistake and thanks for voting and commenting. Appreciated.

Author