Part 1

Harry's POV

"Hey Harry wait up"  I heard that voice and knew who it was but I was tackled before i could say anything .

"Hey Kendall" I laughed as she helped me off the ground.

"Where are you going?" Kendall asked while fixing her hair.

"I wrote another song last night I wanted to work on it in the music room" I said as I turned the corner.

"We'll have fun, I'll see you later I have to meet up with Gigi" she mumbled as she kept walking.

"Bye Kendall I love you" I yelled I turned around to be greeted by Niall Liam and Louis

"Hey Harry" Liam and Niall said at the same time.

"Hey Haz" Louis said looking down hiding his smile.

"Oh hey guys I didn't know you would be in here" I said walking over to the piano.

"Tay told us to come in here" Liam said getting up off the floor.

"She said she had a surprise for us"Niall said putting another Oreo in his mouth.

"That's right I do" Taylor said walking in "this is Zayn he's the new guy."

"Hey Zayn I'm Harry" I said with a warm smile

"Oi I'm Louis and this is Niall" he said pointing at Niall who's still shoving Oreos in his mouth.

"I'm Liam" he said waving

"Ok I'll leave you guys to it" Taylor said strutting out of the room.

We all ended up talking for about thirty minutes before we were by Gigi walking in.

"Hey H so Kendall sent me to tell you this, but we were going to throw a party" Gigi said walking over to us

"Hey G this is Zayn also I'll be there" I said looking back at Gigi.

"Ok I'm glad you'll be there because it's going to be at your house" Gigi mumbles while looking away "hey Zayn I'm Gigi ok well you see you there H"

"Jelena Noura Hadid what do you mean it's at my house" I practically yelled.

"Well your parents aren't going to be home and your house is big, please H say yes."

"You should do it Harry" Niall says spitting out Oreos the whole time.

"I would go haz" Louis says with a smirk.

"Fine we can do it but you and Kendall are setting it up" I say rolling my eyes and hugging Gigi.

"Thanks H I love you so much" Gigi says will running out of the room.

"Is that your girlfriend ?" Zayn asks

"Gigi? no she's my stubborn ass best friend" I say with a chuckle

"Plus Harry has a thing for Louis" Niall says laughing.

"Niall!" me and Liam say at the same time.

My first story this is exciting and scary but I hope you guys like it

I'm not good at writing what so ever