Part one

I got out of the cab and thanked the driver. I had no idea why my dad left this address for me.

I stared at the mansion, it was huge. I glanced at the address on the piece of paper and at the number on the door.

I took a deep breath in and knocked. A man came to the door. He was extremely handsome. He had sharp facial features and broad shoulders made him more distinct. 

"Uh, hi, my dad gave me your address. He told me to come here if anything happened to him."

"Come in." Another man took my arm, pulling me inside. "I'm Taehyung and that's Seokjin and you are?" 
"Y/n." 

He nodded, "pretty name for a pretty girl," he slid his finger down my cheek, reaching my chin and tilting it upwards to meet his eyes. 

"So uh, why did he give me your address?" 
Seokjin glanced at me, "he didn't tell you?" 
I shook my head, "he owed us and obviously thought if he left, you would pay it off."

"What did he owe you?" Seokjin sighed, "it's not your concern.

"But I-" Taehyung cut me off, "I'll show you around." He took my arm and pulled me behind up, up the stairs. 

"My bags?" Taehyung clicked his fingers and continued walking. 

We finally got to the top of the stairs, "the room at the end is yours but I don't think you'll be using it that often." 

He pushed me against the wall, keeping his arms on either side of my head. 

I gulped, he had a strange aura around him. "Hmm, you smell nice." He brought his face closer to mine, pressing his nose against my jaw. 

I shivered as his breath was against my neck. 

"Taehyung, not in the hallway. Keep that to your room, for fuck's sake." He pulled back, scoffing at Seokjin. 

Taehyung turned to me, "we'll continue this later," he smiled before disappearing. 

I shook my head, he probably walked downstairs. Maybe this was a bad dream. 

I carried my bags to my assigned room and dumped everything down. 

"Y/n," I looked at the door, "downstairs." I nodded and followed Jin downstairs. 

"Sit." I pulled the chair out and sat down. 

Taehyung and Jin sat next to me, while the other two men sat opposite me. 

I felt them staring at me. A hand was against my thigh, I looked at Taehyung who smiled. They were so weird. 

I looked up at the four of them. "This is Jungkook and Jimin," the men opposite me waved. 

"We'll let you stay with us for the time being."

I nodded at Jin. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

Jimin leaned forward, "well, we give you a place to stay, eat and do whatever you want. In return, you give us something." He licked his lips, smirking at me. 

"What does that mean? Why do you all behave so weirdly?" 

Taehyung caressed my cheek, "you'll be our food." My eyes widened. "Wha-what?..."
"We'll feed off your blood, we're vampires."

I closed my eyes. This was a joke, there was no way this was possible. Everything slowly disappeared from my sight. 

___________________________________________

I woke up in shock, I was in a bed. Everything came back to me but it still seemed like a dream. 

I dug in my bag to find my phone but it wasn't here. I assumed they took it. How was I going to live without a phone?