The Grand

(Y/N's POV)

Everyday is boring. My job is to be a barkeep at The Grand. Some men swing by for the hostesses and spill their pockets out for them while others stop by for a quick drink and a chat.

My name is Y/N L/N. I've been working here for about three months now. Majima-San is the manager of this establishment while Sagawa-Han is the owner.

An odd thing to ponder on but I've never quite seen his face.
I've seen Majima-San's face but not Sagawa-Han's.

Here I go again, cleaning the glasses and shot glasses. I look up to see that my shift ends in about two hours when I overheard Sagawa-Han and Majima-San talking.

"You do want to be back in the Yakuza, right? Then all you gotta do is complete a simple murder." Sagawa said. There was a short pause before Majima started talking. "I thought you said all I needed to do was raise 500 million yen...." Majima said, sounding as if he was about ready to punch Sagawa.

I heard Sagawa scoff and tell Majima that if he hit him, Majima would end right back up into the hole. "Who is it then....." Majima said.

"Makimura Makoto...... Works as a masseuse here in Sotenbori." Sagawa said. A pause was set until Majima walked out of the room. He notice me looking so I quickly averted my gaze as if trying to find something.

He didn't mind and walked off so I followed him.
It was a small business but I slowly went inside. Majima was laying on a bed until a woman came in.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" She asked. Y/N looked at the girl and pressed her back against the wall.
"Hello?...." The woman asked again.

Y/N looked at Majima as if to say they were in it deep..

OOOOOHHHHHH BOY, ITS BEEN A WHILE, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WILL BE UPDATING AGAIN SOON. THE ONE SHOTS FOR DBH WILL BE BACK SOON, SAME WITH SOME OTHER X READERS. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. LOVE YOU ALL AND UNTIL THEN, BYE BYE!!!! :))))