Chapter 1: Normal Mornings

--Pov;Menma

What a normal a day,The birds chirping,smiling faces,Memory keeping an eye out on men who touch her. Well,Normally she would do something more sinister. I can visibly remember what happend last time,But I wouldn't like to get into detail.

It was just a peaceful day,For once in my life,I wasn't dead inside and actually seeing why the small percent of the human population enjoy their lives.

Normally I would be at home,Crying while watching Netflix. Normal stuff.

What Isn't normal for a boy going through puberty these days?

Anyways,It was like 10 Am,I wouldn't know. I don't keep track of the time. Me and Memory are just walking through the villiage,My anxiety is saying someone will attack the villiage and kill us all but I don't pay attention to that.

''Menma! Are you even paying attention to what I was saying?'' Memory yelled,She was furious.

''No,Not at all. And to be honest,I genuinely don't care.'' The truth hurts,but I said it. She has been talking nonsense for the past 15 minutes.

''You should. It's not everyday you hear someone rant about how their confused on their sexuality,Correct?'' She questioned. 

Oh. So that's what she was talking about.

''What do you mean?'' I asked. If she's still confused on her sexuality,She's either mature or dumb,There's no inbetween.

''Like,How did you figure out your sexuality at such a young age?'' She asked. The answer was pretty obvious.

''My mom explained it to me when I was young,So when I developed feelings for that exchanged student,It was obvious I wasn't straight.'' I explained. I hope she understands,it took me 3 weeks to even figure it out.

''I understand,Let's just drop the subject. I'm probably straight!'' She said,grinning nervously.

No,no she wasn't. She fangirled over a girl in the 5th grade. If that's straight,Then my parents are straight. Oh wait,they're gay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door to my house and walked in,I could see my mom watching a romance movie. As an Aromantic and a human with common sense,I consider it to be pretty cringey. 

I said a simple Hi and walked upstairs into my room. I got on the bed and grabbed my phone. Following in my mom's footsteps,I also have an Online friend. Except,We don't flirt,live in the same country and plan our future. The first thing they do after I greet them is send memes and gifs. There's a stupid cat twerking video they always send,How immature.

Anyways,I always click on it regardless. It's hilarious,He's immature,not me.

I put my phone down on the nightstand,get up,grab a towel and go shower. Gosh,Why does the human body sweat so much? I know why,I just honestly hate how the human body works.

I stayed in the shower for 10 minutes,Although it felt like 3.

I put on a black hoodie with some grey sweat pants. I do some quick poses in the mirror like I'm a super model and head downstairs.

''Hey Menma,Wanna eat?'' He asked,heading into the kitchen.

''Yeah,I'm quite hungry.'' I responded,rubbing my tummy.

He smiled and handed me a plate with some Katsudon,My favorite. I smiled before digging in.

''Slow down or you'll choke!'' My mom yelled,getting me a glass of water. He put it infront of me and watched me eat,just incase my dumbass actually choked. By the way,I didn't.

I drank the water,washed my dish and sat down in the sofa to watch some horror movies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter! How did I do? Hope my writting improved lol <3