chapter 5 "Tsu.."

~Warning~
Tsu x Uraraka
Making out

*Uraraka's P.O.V*

After I go home I lay in bed, and then I decide to flip out my pink flip phone.

~❤️Deku❤️~

Hey Deku!

Hey! What do you need?

Nothing, just wanted to apologize for yesterday during truth or dare.

Its fine, i gotta go.
Watching a movie with Kacchan..
Bye!

Bye.

~Deku~ went offline

I guess he's with his boyfriend.

~Froppy🐸~

Hey Ochaco wssp?

Oh. Hey Tsu!

You ok?

Yeah fine!

Hold on I'm coming over.

~Froppy🐸♡~ went offline

Oh no Tsu it's fine rlly!

Before I knew it I heard a knock on the door. "Tsu.." I sighed getting up to open the door. "Hi what's wrong, is it Midoriya again.." she said sounding angry. "No well kinda, it's my parent and him..." I whisper. What did they do?" She says. "well I dont know if there homophobic or not but I aslo have another problem i dont know who I like any more.. I like deku but...*sign* I dont know." I say. "Ochaco he's taken you can't date him just give up already Damn.! "Tsu? Why are you being so mean i dont understand?" I say sadly. "Yeah you dont understand!  But y
You need to! He doesn't like you! Get over his ass!" She yells. "I'm sorry.." I say before crying. "I'm sorry Ochaco..your just.." she sighed. "Stupid sometimes.." "I've liked you forever now..and you like fucking Midoriya! I dont get it you still like him but you kissed me?! Am I just a random person your trying to hook up with to get over him?!" Tsu said starting to cry. I feel blush creep up on my face. "Tsu..I-" she cut me off. "No it's fine..I'm fine! Use me all you want I dont care!" She says. "*ribbit*." I may not speak frog but I know for a fact she's mad at me..

"I'm leaving.." she says. "NO!!" I scream. she turns to me. "I..Like you too...Im not using you I would never do that to you." "I just thought I wasn't allowed to like girls..so I forced myself to like Deku.." I say softly.. "and well..if your still mad-" she cuts me off with a kiss. I was shocked at first but after a few seconds I kissed her back. She pulls away. "sorry..*Ribbit*" she says before I kiss her again. And sooner or later we started making out. And if kissing a girl is wrong, well send me away because I'm in love with this girl..shes perfect in everyway god how could I be so stupid to not realize it before! sooner or later a knock at the door came and made me and Tsu push away from each other so I could answer the door. I fix my hair and straighten my t-shirt, and open the door. "Hey..you seemed sad on the phone, you good?" I hear Deku say. "Oh yeah I'm fine now.." I look over at Tsu and smile, she turns away blushing. "anyways cya later Deku!" I say as a shut the door. After I shut the door I run back to her kissing her more and more. I pull away, "so Tsu does this mean we're dating.. i say as i kiss her again softly. "Only if you want it to mean that *Ribbit*" she says before i kiss her again.  "Yes! I would love that!" I say before giving her a peck on the cheek and just standing there imbracing her hug. "Now let's go cuddle upstairs in your room and watch Netflix *Ribbit*".

Word count: 613