Chapter.4( tubbo and ranboo pov)

( hello! This is a response to Poopybucket134134 for a tubbo and ranboo POV. I'm assuming they meant the part were tubbo and ranbo kissed? If not u may comment saying what u meant! Sorry if u didn't mean it like that. But here's the tubbo and ranboo pov love <3 )

Tubbo POV:
We got inside and I was blushing thinking of kissing ranboo..it's been maybe around 2-3 years since I've known him. But we all walked up to ranboo and my room closing the door behind us and we all sat down on my bed. I was a bit scared if I'm being honest..but we made a deal with tommy and a deal is a deal Mr.Minecraft says. So as I said we all sat on my bed ranboos face was red..but I ignored it and cupped his face and we sat like that for a few seconds and than I sat in ranboos lap while he grabbed my waist..God I felt like I was in heaven...but than he kissed me..o my God. That felt so good..tommy left I saw out my eye seeing him leave to get something and I guess I got to carried away because next thing I know , I was on top of him..i didn't realize..but it seemed like I was in heaven...God that kiss felt so good.

( now ik ik but imma restart to the part where they walked in again so u can get ranboos POV lol enjoy love ;) )

Ranboos POV:
We all walked in my face was red I could tell my face was burning felt like it was on fire almost..but we all walked up stairs to do the deal we promised tommy..I still can't believe I'm gonna kiss tubbo....but we all went to tubbo and my room all sat on tubbos bed. He cupped my face he knew my face was red but ignored it I could tell. But anyway we sat like that for a few seconds, than he sat in my lap and I grabbed his waist our faces were so close. I leaned in and kissed him..it felt so good..out the corner of my eye I saw tommy leaving, tubbo ignored it getting carried away and he was on top of me..I didn't realize until I opened my eyes and saw. He was on top of me, I saw tommy coming back in putting something on his side table but we just continued kissing for a few more seconds until tubbo pulled away we both started at each other..it was so awkward but I broke the since-: "um. Sor- " tubbo inerupted me -: " can I kiss u..again?" Tubbo said blushing alot. I nodded and he leaned in again almost kissing me but than-: * knock x2 * he jumped off me sitting criss cross and I just stayed laying down to make it seem we were talking techno peeked his head in "u guys okay? I heard noises so I came to check on u two. " techno said coming in. "Yeah we're fine ranboo just made a joke about something " tubbo said "oh okay sorry hehe but I'm making food, what do u guys want? "Techno said "um can I have eggs?" I said sitting up "ofc! And tubbo?" " I'll just get eggs too." Tubbo said "mkay ! " techno said walking out " oh techno? " tubbo said "mhm?" "Can u close the door sorry" "yeah!" Techno said closing our door.

Tubbo POV:
phew that was close I looked over at ranboo "can we still kiss?.." ranboo whispered I didn't say anything I just crawled over getting back in his lap he knew I wanted to. Ranboo put his arms around my waist again and we started kissing again. That went on for a minute than we heard tommy knocking but he was already inside our room. " yall done?" Tommy said we both looked over at tommy I got off ranboo " y-yeah " ranboo said blushing  and getting off the bed trying to stand "mk cya down stairs lovebirds." Tommy left closing the door. I could tell ranboo could hardly stand. He must of been shaken up after what just happened..I was too but u couldn't tell. I jumped off the bed opening the door letting ranboo out first and closing it behind me. We went down stairs and didn't say anything not even tommy. Techno could tell something went on but he chose to ignore it and gave us breakfast. It was about 6am I believe.

꧁𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭꧂

Tommys POV:
I got up and went to my room getting changed for school I walked out to see Wilbur waiting for me , Wilbur was my brother and best friend. Wil and I waited by the front door for tubbo and ranboo, they came down and all than we grabbed our bags and went out to the bus stop I realized it looked like the one we were at last night but Ignored it and as usal talked to Wilbur while tubbo and ranboo talked. We all except Wil knew and we chose to ignore it. The bus came and Wilbur sat with schlatt and in the seat next to Wilbur was minx and niki. I sat with purpled. Tubbo and Ranboo were all the way in the back. But the bus went off and it brought us to school (hell u mean? Sorry love lol ) I walked inside talking with purpled and I..., saw schlatts face was red? That's a little weird but I ignored it and moved on going inside with purpled.

Wilbur POV:
I sat down on the bus next to schlatt he was a bit quiet because minx kept joking at him-: " ya need to stop schlatt  ya getting all the hot guys! No one can get any! Minx said "what the fuck do u mean." "Ya getting hot guys. Ya need to stop!" Minx said again "wha-" Jschlatt got inerupted "I mean firs quackity and now Wilbur!" Minx said , I sat their confused a little. " I'm not wi-" Jschlatt got inerupted again "Oka oka but after gym I wanna see ya kiss Wil. Than ill leave ya alone, deal? " "uggghhh deal.." minx shook hands with Jschlatt and we all got off the bus walking into school I walked with schlatt since we both have the same classes. He putted his hood on and his face and ears were red. I just sat their with him. He got his stuff and we sat down waiting for the bell to ring (o btw niki minx and Jschlatt are the same age as Wilbur and purpled is 11 -) we sat on the ground our backs facing the wall I was on my phone. Schlatt put his head on my shoulder. I blushed a little. "U tired?" I said putting my phone away and putting my arm around Schlatt. "Mhm." Schlatt said yawning a little "I'll wake u up when the bell rings, mk?" I said putting my head on his "o-okay" Schlatt said closing his eyes a few mins passed by and I heard the bell. "Schlatt?" "Oh y-yeah sorry "Schlatt said getting up "it's fine!" I said getting up hugging Schlatt from behind hugging his waist. "O-o-oh okay-" he said but I inerupted him-: I turned him around cupping his face ,our noises were touching we were both started into each other's eyes Schlatts face was red I closed my eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back , it went in for 3 secs , Schlatt pulled away "i-i-i.." Schlatt said "we should go to class." I said smiling

( Imma stop here , love , but I hope u enjoyed <3 ly love :] )