Remembering

(Texting Anna)
Y/n: So how've you been?
Anna: Okay. I can't wait till you get here thooo
Y/n: Anna, idk I told you idk if I can come, I mean  I'm all the way in NY and your in LA- it's pretty far:(
Anna: oh you just wait
Y/n: Huh? What are you up to ms girl🤨🤨🤨
Anna: nothin
Y/n: alright... hey i gotta go to bed it's like 4am 💀call me if you need me
Anna: okkk nighttt
Y/n: night
________________________________

                        The Next Morning
                                   (6am)

Y/ns POV

"Morning Sunshine"
I open my eyes. HOLY- HOLY FUCK. ITS ANNA!
"No fuckin way"
I say and laugh as I hug her. I can't even believe it like wtf! HOW IN THE WORLD. OML.
"Alright get ready Miss Girllll" Anna says sitting on my bed all cute. "Huh?"
"We're going to LA" She says and smirks. WHAT? My eyes get really wide and I push her shoulder. "BANANA GIRL YOU DID NOT." I say laughing.
"I did" She says with her finger up, nodding her head.
I gasped and hugged her so tight. AHHHH. I've been waitin for this one. "OH MY GOD." I say and smile. I hug her again. I. Cannot. Believe. It. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MS GIRL" I say laughing and hugging her. "I LOVE YOU MORE BAE" She says putting her hand on my hair and scrunched my hair with her nails and pulling me in for a hug. I blushed so hard. Anna legit flew to NY from LA, came to get me, and is flying back WITH ME to Just A House. She did not. Aghhh!!! I love her so much Istg. This girl is so nice to me for what.
______________________________
(On the plane)
"Boon" I whisper to Anna.
"Yes" she says smiling.
"Are we there yet?" I ask.
"I think In like 45 minutes." She laughs
"K" I say and try to fall back asleep.
———————————————————————
I wake up to a loud noise of a plane landing. I turn my eyes. I'm laying on Anna's lap. I blush. "Hello" She says to me in a cute voice, moving my hair out of my face. I fall back asleep. "Hey." I hear a voice coming from in-front of me. I quickly get up out of Anna's lap and fix my hair. "Hi!" I say to a red haired girl in the seat in front of me. " Can I get a picture with you and Anna?" She asks. "Of course!" I say and laugh. "Boon." I say and point to the girls camera. "Oh!" She says and smiling. We take a picture and the girl says thank you. We get off the plane and hop into a Uber. "Hey boon?" I say to Anna.
"Yeah?"
"Help me with my bags?"
"Yes of course" She says and grabs my Adidas bag. Her foot trips over mine. "Oop" She says. She lands really close to me. She started eyeing my lips. We just looked at each other. She looked so pretty. Her eyes were sparkling. I started to lean in an- "Okay y/n, help me with your suitcases?" She says whipping away and scratching her head. Her face is really red. I'm guessing mine is too. Wtf was that? Like that whole situation... like... idk man. I never even had feelings for her. But now, is a different story. I started biting the inside of my lip out of embarrassment. What. Was. I. Thinking. We hopped in the Uber and she grabbed shotgun. What? Why would she... Oh, I know. Maybe because her GOD DAMN BEST FRIEND ALMOST TRIED TO KISS HER. Dammit y/n. Dammit. She's never gonna think of me the same. I really y/n   d  this one up. My ONLY FRIEND. Didn't she like Brad? OH. OH SHIT. THINGS JUST GOT WORSE. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. I think? Oh my lord. Shit. You know what? She was the one eyeing my LIPS.
Nope. I was the one that leaned in. I mean TECHNICALLY we didn't kiss, but we were ABOUT to. She was just being safe, cause she likes Brad, and I think he likes her.
She didn't talk to me the whole ride. I looked at JAH. And I looked at Anna. "You ready?" I said as she grabbed my last suitcase. I hope she answers me. She shakes her head yes. Oh, lovely. Beautiful. I guess she's ignoring me. I guess I do deserve it, cause her and Brad obviously have a thing going, but in my defense, I forgot in the moment. I think she did too. But then she remembered. And things got
Real bad real quick. We opened the door.
"HI Y/N!" Emma said, hugging me.
"HI!" I said putting my bag down and hugging her back.
"Hey!" Eva said. We've been talking recently; she's been so nice to me. We're kinda like mutual ibfs, ig. "Hey Eva!" I said and put my arm around her shoulder.
"Hey y/n!" Sab said smiling. "Everybody else is at dinner like an hour away, so they won't be back anytime soon, but ya." She said, giving me a side hug at the same time. "Alright." I said laughing. "Sab, help me take y/ns things upstairs." Anna said, emotionless. I feel terrible. It really is all my fault when you think about it. I'm just another chore. And a problem. Me and Anna used to be so close. After all she did for me. I fuck up and almost kiss her. "Y/n, you wanna sleep with me tonight?" Eva says to me. "Sab said Anna's in a mood." She said, sounding confused. Oh god. I really hope Anna didn't tell Sab. She would hate me. "Hey!" Sab said smiling as she walked past me. " Hey!" I said back. "Sure, Eva." I say nodding at her from across the room. I start to cry. I really, really hurt her. I know I did.