Handle Rejection

"Come here!" He says running to hug her. Huh? I look at Anna.
"I missed you." He says and ruffles her hair. WHAT? That's MY THING. Tf he think he is?
"Yeah." Anna says looking at me with "I'm sorry" plastered over her face. I mouth "it's okay" IT IS NOT OK. Jesus I'm so jealous, but I mean Obviously he likes her.. but does she like him? I hope not, we just started.. hanging out. I walk up to Anna's room. I just sit there. Actually? You know what no. I'm gonna go see who "Tyler" is. That name is so stupid. Tyler. I poke my head out of my door so I can listen.
"I wish we kept-" I slam my door. NVRM- I DON'T want to listen! I lay down in Anna's bed. I hope she comes up.
________________________________
Anna's POV
I can't believe he's here. Why is he here?I feel bad... y/n probably thinks I like him... I don't. Not even close. In FRESHMAN year of high school, we started talking. He kissed me. And.. I mean I was 14... it's not like I wanted to date anyone. He was so worried when he kissed me bc I didn't talk to him until like my last year of hs, but then he kissed me again! And I didn't want anything to do with him. He tried to kit when I blew up.. I just ignored him.. and eventually he moved on. Way after I did tho. But I guess he actually didn't move on. Cause here we are! "Hey- I gotta go.. check on y/n."
"Who's that?" He says smiling. "My gi- friend.  My girlfriend." I say and go upstairs. I can picture how he feels rn- but it's like.. not every girl you like is gonna like you back. He needs to figure out how to handle rejection- like bro it was freshman year of high school, we were all just babies. And he better not try to kiss me again. Literally every time I see him he does. "Hey y/n," I say looking at her. "Hey." She smiles. "Listen.. in freshman year he kissed me, and then I didn't talk to him for a long time.. and then when I did he kissed me again. Don't worry. I, I love you. He can't do anything to-"
"You love me?" "I really do." I say and smile. "I love you too." Y/n says. She hugs me. "I trust you Boon. Don't worry." She says and laughs. I lean in to kiss her. I can't believe she trusts me, like everybody I've dated hasn't. She's the one. I know it. "So! I should probably meet this Tyler dude!" She says. "Probably! Not!" I say scrunching my nose. "Y/n he's such a jerk.. you really don't want to meet him. Alsoooo," I say.
"What?" Y/n says. "I told him you were my girlfriendddd.." I said blushing. She laughs. "As you should." Haha.. what? Does she want me to ask? "Hey y/n- will you"
"Hey! Anna, I really need to talk to you." Tyler says running into my room.
"Tyler, wtf? I'm busy." I say looking him up and down. "Right. Sorry." He says looking down at his shoes and walks out. I promise I'm not being bitchy. This guy- is a disaster to say the least. He came all the way to JAH like boi- how do you have the nerve??? He didn't even dm me first. And then he walks in on me trying to ask y/n to be my girlfriend? But the worst thing about Tyler is that whenever he likes a girl- if you don't like him back he'll still act like you do. LIKE- back tf up. He better not try to kiss me again. I told him I was dating y/n.
________________________________
The Next Day
Y/ns POV:
I wake up in Anna's bed. I have a really bad headache because we binged obx last night and were watching it till like 5am. It was so fun- and honestly worth the hangover.  I look around her room. She's not in here, how did she get up so early, Istg ms girl lives off of Red Bull. Or maybe not. It's 4:30- yeah I slept in way to late. I get dressed in sweatpants and a tank top and then I go to get ready in the bathroom. "Hey y/n, are you doing anything tonight?" Dev says from her room. "No I don't think so." I say doing my mascara. "You wanna come to dinner at Raquels on Main with me Eva and Emma?" "Sure! Is Anna coming?" I say. Obviously she's coming. "No she has something going on." "Oh- a meeting?" I say zipping up my makeup bag. "No something with Tyler I think." What. I rush into Devs room. "What. With Tyler? Like what? Do you know what they're doing?"
"Uhm no- probably going to dinner?" Mmmm... WTF? Why would Anna go out to dinner with him. He's obviously gonna make a move. Does she not like me or something? Sometimes I feel like she doesn't really like me. She just doesn't want to hurt my feelings. She's so amazing and I'm just like.. me- like how could she like me? Like when we have a really good night together and then the next morning I wake up and she's not there- or when she almost asks me to be her girlfriend and then she backs out. "Ok. Thanks Dev." She smiles. I grab my water and walk downstairs. "Hey prettyyy. Toast?" Anna says and kisses my cheek. I smile. She doesn't know I know. Now I kinda feel like I'm being controlling asf. She is so so sweet. Idk, I'm just suspicious of Tyler from what Anna's told me. But I really love her. And I need to trust her no matter what. It's not her fault he's obsessed with her. I should calm down. "So, where's the little bitc-
"Hi, I'm Tyler! Oh nice man- Rolling Stones, the goat." He says pointing to my socks. I laugh. "I'm y/n. Anna's-" oh shit. I look at her. She doesn't look worried. "Uhm- I- roommate! I just moved in to JAH and I'm her roommate." I say smiling. My eyes get really wide. I just realized what I did. "Actually. Actually, I'm her." He looks at me weird. "Her." I say.
"What?" He says. "Her, g-." "Okay- what?" He says and laughs. "She's my girl." Anna says and looks at me. My face gets really red. "Okay, besties. Let's pack it up, haha- uhm I need to get ready for dinner, and Anna can I talk to you rq? What. "No. And she's my girlfriend." Anna says about ready to smack him in the face. "Uhm.. so, this is awkward, aha, uhm Anna, Anna, can I talk to you?" He says. I look at him. "In private." He says looking back at me. "No, I'm good." She says smiling. "Anna- you know what. Forget it. I thought, you- you loved me.." He says. "Dumbass." I mumble. "No- Tyler, I never liked you.. and I'm dating somebody now, isn't that a clear sign I don't like you? God- handle rejection man." "Anna- no, you like me, because- "Figure it out dude." She says and puts her arm around me. "I am so so sorry y/n." "Your good. Oh- hey Anna?" I say before she goes back inside. "Yeah?" "That was hot." I say laughing. "You simp." She yells. "I know!" I yell back.
"Hey y/n fucking y/l/n." What the hell? He pushes me. "The fuck Tyler?" He slaps me and then pushes me into the pool. I feel my feet fall back. And my head hit the floor.