Prologue

"Disguise the girl and lock her in her room." The commander of the ship commanded one of the sailors. You were tossed into your room. "Here, put this marine uniform on and put your hair up into the hat!" The sailor demanded you. You slowly nodded as you put the clothes on. "Now stay here and keep quiet!!" The door was slammed. You sat down in the corner of the room and brought your knees to your chest. Your head was buried in your knees. You couldn't take it anymore. This was not the way to live. Getting worked almost to death. This way was too much on you. Being stuck in this dumb marine ship. You were kidnapped and thrown onto the ship. They used you as slave around here. Doing anything the crew didn't want to do. You didn't get to eat with anybody nor a whole lot. It wasn't your fault you were just thrown onto here. They say that they're protecting you, but they aren't. 

There was times were you had to stand around in the dining hall, watching them eat. They left a lot of good food to go to waste. You weren't allow to eat of the trash or you'd be throw to the floor. 

"Here, have some this." The door had open and a small piece of bread of thrown inside. "Now stay here and be quiet. We seen a pirate ship coming." The door was slammed shut. You quickly grabbed the piece of bread. But pirates had peeked your interest. They would be busy dealing with pirates. You could escape. You hurried to the window. There was a storm brewing. You sighed as it would be harder to stay alive during a storm. You were just so used to the boat swaying hard that you didn't really noticed. "The pirates are on board!"  "They're after the girl!" Footsteps stomped passed outside of your room. You were in shock. You had to get out of this place now. You'll be killed if you stayed here.

A loud explosion burst through the ship. The ship swayed harder from whatever happened. 

You tried to kick open the window. No use. You looked around and seen a barrel. It was filled with old cannonballs. That may work. You picked one up, only for it to be heavier than you expected. You groaned as you managed to pick it up. You scooted over to the window. You hucked the cannonball at the window. It barely tapped it. You tried again and again until there was a huge crack. You decided to punch the glass out of frustration. The window was loud as the glass shattered. You needed to go and leave this place. 

The door slammed open. "There she is!" You were caught in the action. You were so scared of what they might do to you. You jumped through the window out of panic. "She's getting away, Captain!" "Leave her for the fish! She'll die anyways from that storm!" You heard as you felt into the sea below. "Destroy the ship! Take everything of value!" You could hear through the waves going back on forth on top of you. 

The waves were powerful. You tried to keep your head above the water, but the waves were so fast and heavy. You grabbed onto something that seemed to be doing okay in the water. You couldn't scream for help. No one was going to help you out here. Fighting against the waves was proving to be too much for your weak self. You soon passed out. There was a slim chance of hope. Hope that something would save you.