𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀

" GOODMORNING Y/N, did you have a goodnights sleep!"she smiles at you, completely oblivious as too what happened last night.

"you know what? no, I didn't have a goods nights sleep! want to know why? because of you and your dildo head of a boyfriend!" you slam your cup of coffee on the table

"jeez what bit your ass?!" she shouts "god damn it lani you're so oblivious!" you groan

"woah ladies what's going on?" clyde walks in wearing black sweatpants and no shirt.

"you two need to shut the fuck up and let me sleep that's what's going on" you point a finger too his chest walk too your room to get ready for work.

you didn't care about lani's boyfriends or whatever but what annoyed you is that she knew he was playing her yet she still chose to be this way and every time he visited her, they would always fuck and when you were getting annoyed he would make her moan even loader just too piss you off.

" hey when you come back can you got to the pharmacy to buy some um condoms?" she asks you "no! you bought a whole pack yesterday?!" you say with a disgusted face.

"actually that was my fault, i threw it somewhere in the room and we're unable to find it" clyde shrugs "then look for it harder!" you slam the apartment door.

༺♥༻

" god why do you look so pissed? " your friend zephyr asks you as she drinks slushie from the slushie machine. it was only 10 in the morning and having slushie at this hour? i could never.

"my stupid ass roomate just had to have her boyfriend around" you roll your eyes.

"ew not him, he's played many girls and honestly lani's probably the longest i mean 4 months? that's the longest" she laughs

"bro i want to mov-" you were cut off by the bell coming from the door signalling that someone entered the cafe.

"hello welcome to- ah dang it i can't be bothered" you say forgetting how to greet the customers.

"it's fine urm i was wondering if you have like super strong coffee?" a guy with fox like eyes asks you.

"uh i mean you can try (a really strong coffee)?" you shrug asking him "yeah sure, how much?" he asks "that'll be three pounds" you tell him, he nods and gives you your money as he takes a seat on one of the tables.

"order 2517" you say as the brunette walks up to the till, as he was about to grab the coffee he stood there looking at you. "bruh?" you say as he just says a quick sorry and thanks after walking out. "weirdo" you mumble and turn too the next customer.

༺♥༻

" god, these moans just get louder each time "
it was another night of this happening and it's now been three days straight they've been doing this and you're sick of it.

༺♥༻

" y/n can you make buy me a waffle from your cafe? " lani asks you with a grin "I don't have work today, sorry lani" you tell her as you go to the sink to wash your plate.

"well you can just go down to the cafe right? come on~" she drags the 'n'.

"no, i need too do something important " you say a bit harsh "tsk, you're so useless" she mumbles as her boyfriend comes walking down the corridor with a smirk on his face.