Prolouge

King POV
Location: Party
Year: 2009

I was the typical teenage boy, sexy, chasing girls, Into sports, but one night of partying with my homie changed my life forever, i never expected to turn into a vampire, i figured that shit was a myth, nahh this is hella real all of it. Lemme tell yall how I turned into one........

"Ayo bruh, you sure this party legit, i aint tryna get in no shit, you know my mom's already tryna ground me" after a long day of basketball practice I was on the phone with my day one homie Derrick, he tried getting to come to this party at this girl house, i finally let up and agreed to go. Damn i wish I would've trusted my instincts...

Party

"AYOO THERE GO MY HOMIE!!!" derrick ran up and dapped me, he pointed me toward this baddie, i licked my lips and gave him the thumbs up of approval, i walked over there tryna spit game, she looked exotic too, she smiled at me and offered a dance, after 20.minutes of grinding to the music, she took me to the bathroom, I figured I was finna get it in right? Nahh that was the worst damn decision ever.

"Soo have you ever tried this before???" She smiled at me, I seen her teeth, they looked pointy specially in the front, I smirked and tried to act hard, she moved her hands around my face and kissed me, i was getting all into it till I felt something bite my neck, she had her head on my neck biting down, i tried pushing her off but she had so much force I fell against the wall and everything went black.

I woke up, she was gone, i looked into the mirror and seen two big holes on my neck, i almost screamed, nothing came out, I looked into my eyes, they were pure red, i looked crazy, i decided to slip out the party and call derrick in the morning.

Home

I stumbled on the bed, i fell into a deep sleep, when I woke up it was morning, I rubbed my eyes hoping it was a bad dream, I opened the curtains to let some sunshine in, my skin was burning hella fast, i shut the curtains quickly,

"Mann..what the fuck happened to me last night. " i stumbled towards my night stand, i stared into my.mirror and seen i looked pale, i looked dead, i opened my mouth and seen two fangs, i shook my head in disbelief, i tossed my clothes on and got ready for the day. I tried going outside but my body couldn't handle the weather, i figured I could call in sick for the day.

I felt like pure shit that day, i decided to climb back into bed, I closed my eyes, it felt like it was only thirty minutes of sleep, it was dark, i felt a cold hand touching mine. It was the girl from the party.

"Well well.. I guess you wondering what happened to you???" She said while chuckling.

"What the hell you do to me? I can't even go to school!! I look fucking dead." I was angry, she pushed me back on the bed.

"Relax hunny, it will wear off soon, well that's till you get your first drank of blood, you see I seen something in you I've never seen in anyone else so far, i turned you into something your destined to be, now make the best outta it. Now first thing first, get dress we need to get you your first feeding before you starve." She patted my hand and got off the bed. I got dressed and followed her.

Park

"Okaaay you see that girl walking down the street all alone....I'm gonna teach you how to hunt..." she smirked at me, I stood there puzzled, she walked across the street she was there less than 2 seconds, she grabbed the girl and motioned me to come over, she smiled and moved her neck.

"Cmon boy, take your first taste??" She was smiling at me, I was nervous at first. my fangs instantly came out, I felt this feeling come over me that I couldn't control, finally I sanked my teeth into her neck. That blood felt amazing, the feeling overpowering someone, and hunting was interesting to me, i always was dominate, even in sports, it was like my true nature. From that day long my life changed forever...