❦𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲❦

𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫(>▽<)

Shinobu■Shinobu was walking down the hall to your room because she was going to ask if you want to have tea with her

Shinobu
■Shinobu was walking down the hall to your room because she was going to ask if you want to have tea with her. But when she got in front of your door she heard sniffling, she was slightly concerned so she slowly walked into your room. You were in the corner of your room with your knees up to your chest silently crying, Shinobu's heart broke seeing you like that so she walked up, sat in front of you, and hugged you. No words engaged, just comforting silence.

Mitsuri
■Mitsuri came to your estate to ask if you wanted to have Sakura Mochi with her. She happily knocked on the door to your estate, but you didn't answer, she knocked a second time, but no answer again. She was getting concerned so she walked into your estate, "Y/N-Chan?" She said all she heard was silence, except the sound of quiet sobs being heard from your room. She instantly went to your room and opened the door and was met with you crying, She gasped "Y/N-Chan what happened?!" She then ran over to you and pulled you into her embrace. "Shh shh it's okay I'm here".

Nezuko
■Nezuko wanted to visit you to spend some time with you, she was headed to your room when she heard your quiet crys, she speed walked to your door and opened it. She walked inside your room and saw you crying, she slightly increased her size then went and hugged you, she squeezed you, not too tight but enough to make you feel safe. With that she also gave you lots of head pats.

Kanao
■Kanao was walking around the Butterfly estate, when she happened to spot you on the porch crying softly, she flipped her coin, Heads: Comfort you, Tails: Walk away. She flipped the coin and it happened to flip on Heads, so she walks up to you and sits next to you. She doesn't really know how to comfort people, so she just pats your head and asks what's wrong.

Aoi
■Aoi was doing her tasks around The Butterfly estate, when she spotted you crying while in the kitchen, she was confused on why you were crying, so she went up to you and asked "Y/N what's wrong?". You looked up with teary eyes and said "I-I accidentally cut my finger with the knife..." She looked at you with a 'Are you serious face' but you just pouted and continued crying, she felt bad so she placed her basket of blankets down and took you to a room to clean your tiny wound.

Kanae
■Kanae had just finished training a couple of Demon slayers, she was exhausted and just wanted to go to your room and cuddle. When she opened the door to your room, she was immediately concerned, you were on your bed curled in a ball crying and hiccuping. She made her way to the bed, picked you up and put you in her lap, she rubbed her hand up and down your lower back. "Its okay Darling I'm here".