Chapter 5 Growing Closeness

Dawn looked at Connor with blush on her face yet feeling touched someone was finally interested in hearing about her story 

Dawn: Well.....the story about me.....can be....just as complicated as well as being a child of two vampires. 

Connor: I promise I won't judge. Cause you didn't judge me.

 Cause you didn't judge me

Dawn blushed again and it wasn't hard for Connor to notice it making him blush a bit himself 

Dawn: Story of my life....is really weird if you think about it. I do remember.....growing up with my parents and sister but.....here's the weird thing....my memories.......weren't real. 

Connor: What do you mean?

Dawn: I was actually a mystic blob of energy called the key. I was meant to open a portal to the home world of the mad God named Glory. But would let out hundreds of demons. The only reason I am the Slayer's sister is because some monks stole me and changed me human and sent me to her giving her.....my mom even me memories that....I grew up with them. Yet I didn't know till my friend Spike and I broke into the magic shop and learned about it. I was pissed at Buffy for not telling me even angry that I wasn't really real....but....that was my.....teenage hormones getting the best of me. But one day Glory did get me and did manage to open the portal but.....because that our bloods were the same.......she manage to stop it by sacrificing herself.....the others brought her back a year later but not without raising a ghost that.....possessed us but....we killed it. Well Buffy did which was.....little R rating for me. But....there was this time.....nobody would spend time with me. And I was angry enough to.....wish a vengeance demon to stop them from leaving me by accident which was what trapped us in the house. The worst parts of my life were.....my mom.....and my friend Tera died. Mom had a tumor which killed her one day......and Tera was killed by some.....nerd creep named Warren. He was trying to kill Buffy but got Tera instead. 

Connor: Oh....I'm very sorry.

Dawn: Thanks. But earlier this year about....just a couple months before you showed up.....I started at Sunnydale High. Buffy became the guidance councilor and....we both got infected by a love spell some....boy in my school had on his jacket. Then Buffy finds Spike in the school cellar and Giles....Buffy's watcher brought back some people who are suppose to be slayers cause the First Evil is hunting them down. So....that's.....the story of my life. 

Connor: That's a real interesting story. Again I'm sorry for your losses I loss Holtz a year ago. He was the real father I looked up to than my real father.

Dawn: And you think Angel killed him?