I know so

I hope you guys like this story so far! Haha it's kinda weird but I do like it. Also Kelies name is pronounced as Kelly! Also I will write a proper werewolve book but for now this is just for fun!

"Hey" he said to me. God why oh why was he mine? I tried to smile but I don't think it was very good. He smiled back and I looked to Kelie she had a fake smile on her face.

"Hey, um I have to go.... To class" Astras face went down and he looked to the floor God he was ugly! He then looked up at me and smiled

"But we still have" he looked at his watch and adjusted his glasses. "3 minutes and 56 seconds wait no 59 seconds no hang on...." Kelie interrupted him.

"Yep we get it" Astra looked back up and smiled. I had to think of something, a lie to tell him quickly. Hmmm..... Oh got it!

"We have period 0. Bye." I grabbed Kelies arm and speed walked away. When we reached the girls bathroom I let go of her arm and leant against a cubical door. Kelie sat up on the bench and adjusted her skirt.

"I feel so horrible. And angry. Like really angry? Why did I have to get the ugliest mate? Like why me? I'm not that ugly am I?"

"No you're super pretty!!"

"But your partner is equally as attractive as you! That's how we get pared and by our personalities but I don't like him in any way!! AT ALL" I put my head in my hands and dragged my hands down my face. I let out a groan and slammed my fist on the toilet door. Kelie jumped off the bench and turned me around and hugged me.

"Hey it's ok, I'm sure the moon goddess got you two mixed up and is fixing the problem right now!" I looked up and smiled.

"You really think so?"

"I know so!" I hoped Kelie was right. My life would be so much better. I wouldn't have to tell my dad I ended up with Astra and that I ended up with another werewolve. And I wouldn't have to live my life wanting Astra. I had no urge to want him. I didn't feel that wanting that others feel. The feeling where you can't be away from them! Wtf who am I kidding. I wanted him bad but not him! I wanted his presence with another face and personality!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Kelie was wrong. So wrong! It had now been a month and my urge for Astra was getting bigger. He was so ugly yet I needed him and wanted him. I wanted to kiss his barely visible lips. And touch his side fat. It was gross and I knew it but I couldn't help it. It's what happened to us when we found our mates. The moon goddess had not granted my daily prayer of giving me a new mate. I mean I was the Luna I deserved someone to my standees! Right? Yeah well I didn't get that.

<><><><><><><>

It was a Friday when I had to talk to him again. He pulled me aside in the hallway. His touch sent tingles down my spine. His bitten nails and fat fingers.

"I've been missing you" he grabbed my back and pulled me closer. I smelled his sent. Hmmm. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. I wanted to kiss him super bad but I couldn't. It would probably be a really bad kiss as well.

"Yeah well I haven't been missing you!" That's a lie. You're a bitch! I struggled out of his touch and gave him a greasy. I felt really bad but before I could kiss him I had to like him as a person. I had to not be embarrassed by him! I knew it would be hard but I was going to have to do it! Unless a miracle happened and o got a new mate. Moon goddess that's for you!