026

Since the final scenes of Stranger Things have been shot, Milan decided to venture out and take on other projects. However not everyone was supportive of her decision.

"How about we just take a break? You and i go on vacation, spend 3 weeks in Dubai or something." Dacre suggested. He had been back in the house with milan for about a month now and things seemed to have been going well.

Milan sighed and turned to dacre, finishing her skin care. "Dacre, since the show aired i have had multiple offers and opportunities to go onto TV shows and movies and ive turned down a bunch. Not for nothing but i love doing my job. I need you to support me. Not bicker with me."

Milan climbed into bed next to dacre and he turned to face her.

"I am supporting you baby, but you're pushing so hard for these jobs. Don't you want to relax?" Milan stared at dacre for a moment. Of course she wanted to relax but she was always gonna chase a bag first. Ain't no way she's gonna let a man buy her cartier and givenchy.

Milan crawled over to dacres lap and smiled sweetly.

"I know how i can relax right now." Milan said, straddling dacres lap and pushing him down to the pillows.

———

Dacre stared at milan's peaceful and emotionless face sleeping next to him. His heart swelled just looking at her. No matter how much he tried to stop thinking of her, she would always pop back up.

He had spoken to his mom about Milan many times. She grew quite fond of her just based on stories. She knew Dacre was in love the minute he called her. He had cried to her because of going to sierra's house. He panicked and panicked, she had reassured him that Milan would understand, and she did.

There was no question. Dacre was in love with Milan. She loved him for his flaws and mistakes. Milan had no flaws, of course, She was intelligent, beautiful, talented but most of all she was with him.

He loved her and he was going to prove it to her.

                                         ———
Milan sat up in her bed and noticed dacre wasn't around. She readjusted her bonnet because when does it ever stay on?  Her bare feet hit the cold floor and made her shutter. She missed the carpet in her room at aunt jackie's.

She noticed a path was laid out with sunflowers as the guide.  She smiled to herself, as much as the sunflowers were getting a little old, she still found appreciation in the fact that he was trying.

She followed the path down to the kitchen where a bouquet of white roses sat with a note in them.

you put up with a lot with me, go to the pool and see for your clue.

Walking out to the patio she saw her favorite chocolates under the umbrella.

i probably wouldn't have put them outside but it's a very cute gesture

She opened the chocolates and  took a bite of the raspberry creme. Under the lid was another card.

Really? Chocolate for breakfast? Go to the garage for your next clue.

She decided to put shoes on since the gravel isn't paved and the rocks are pretty pointy. Walking up to the garage, a note sat on the door handle.

No gift here, you love french toast, come to the kitchen.

She smiled. To be honest, she didn't like french toast too much, she just ordered it twice in a row on their dates. Her real favorite was waffles and fruit.

She opened the front door and walked into the kitchen, on the island sat a plate of thick waffles and a bowl of strawberries and blackberries. And of course a card. She sat the roses and candies on the counter and sat in front of her breakfast.

Enjoy your waffles beautiful, After your finished go upstairs to our room

After a big plate and three bites of fruit left over, Milan headed back upstairs. On the bed sat a White one shoulder top and blue jeans. i certainly wouldn't have picked it but it's cute.

She got into the outfit and did as the card said.

Wait for me outside

Dacre Stood outside and had opened the door for her.

"Why are you doing all this?" Milan asked him. He smiled closing her door.

"Because i love you and you deserve it."