𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

(months past)
DECEMBER 18th

its been months by now. you were invited to stay at the burrow for christmas since your dad was busy, while your brother? he was at a friends house for christmas.

you were upset that you couldn't spend christmas with your family but you did have some feelings of something else that was good.

the last month you had a little encounter with ron in your dorm you were sharing with him. blah blah blah you blushed at him you kissed him. wait you kissed him?!

well you avoided mallard a lot, soon enough you had feelings for ron!

excellent i know. so at the moment you just arrived at the burrow with ginny, hermione, malia, harry, fred and george.

ron said he would be out somewhere but he didn't tell you where.
________

Y/N POV:

i arrived at the burrow excited and thrilled for a new adventure!

i can't wait for christmas especially! this was exciting since i don't really come to the burrow so often.

ron sadly wasn't here since he said he had to go somewhere but didn't bother telling me where.

i care so much for him now. i never expected, me having a crush on my best friend!

i mean, hermione knew, but i didn't tell her. actually i didn't tell anyone really. i rather let it slide and see what goes.

i was carrying bags inside and suddenly a ginger haired lady with an apron filled with flour starts to hug me.

"great to see you y/n! it's a blessing to have you here!" the ginger haired lady said.

"hello there mrs. weasley! it's a pleasure letting me stay here with you!" i say.

"no worries it's a pleasure have you here." mrs. weasley said emphasizing the word 'you'.

"and you can call me molly y/n, i've known you for years and i keep reminding you." she says laughing a little.

"sorry, molly."

then suddenly another ginger haired man comes out from the living room.

"well, hello there y/n."

"hello arthur!"

arthur was a great man really, he was very funny and mostly funny with his interest with muggle objects.

sadly i didn't give him the satisfactory when giving fun facts about muggle objects. i did with muggle music though!

i look around and took a deep breath. a nice smell of pine wood, fire wood, freshly mowed grass, cinnamon and another sent that piqued my interest...

molly came with a tray filled with cookies.

that's what i was smelling! well done, crispy, chocolate chip cookies!

soon everyone came inside with their bags dropping them on the floor and grabbing a cookie.

"you just came from outside! wash your hands first!" molly said to her kids.