Bored

"Another stupid year of highschool" y/n mumbles as she gets home from back to school shopping. Y/n places her brand new notebooks, pens, and laptop cover on top of her desk. "I cant believe summer went by so fast" y/n says as she's pouting in the mirror. She goes and greets her dad after a long day of being out and proceeds to the bathroom where she takes off her makeup. Y/n decides to hop in the shower real quick before bed. It's currently 10:30 pm and y/n falls asleep to the sound of rain pouring outside. Have to get a good night sleep before the first day of school. Y/n wakes up around 6:30 am to the sound of her alarm clock going off. *Yawns* "Great. Cant wait for the entire day of school ahead of me." Y/n goes to the bathroom where she washes her face and applies makeup, she then goes back to her room and gets dressed with the outfit she randomly threw together 5 minutes ago. Y/n sprays some perfume and puts on her jewelry before leaving in her car. It's raining outside and there's a lot of fog causing the day to be rather gloomy. Once y/n arrives at school the first thing she does is meet up with her bestfriend, Samantha. "Hey girl! I missed you" yelled Samantha while approaching y/n. "Oh please we were just together yesterday." says y/n. "Doesn't change the fact that I still missed u very much" says Samantha.
Y/n: *smiles* Where's your first period?
Samantha: It's down the hall actually.
Y/n: Ok so I'll meet you after class?
Samantha: Yep yep *smiles*
*first bell rings*
Y/n and Samantha blow each other a kiss and start walking in opposite directions.
As y/n is walking to her first period (math) she notices a short blonde girl wearing the nicest outfit in school. Most kids were wearing pajamas but this girl had a pink crop top with white jean shorts and air forces. Once this mystery girl turned her head y/n immediately recognized who she is.