The Death Time

"Producer-san, are we close?"  Tamaki asked with panda eyes.  He vowed to stay awake to see the outside but after hours of not sleeping, a normal human would be tired

"Hahaha, be patient Tamaki-kun. It's already 10:30, maybe in 5 hours?"  Said the producer, Tamaki took a deep breath.  He could feel his ass about to die

"Yuki-san!"  Riku whispered to the man beside him.  It's time for their action.  Yuki nodded briefly before holding his stomach while whimpering in pain

"Agh-"

Momo who was almost asleep immediately regained his senses and approached his partner as fast as lightning.

"Yuki?! What's wrong with you?!"  she asked frantically.  Yuki's "severe" condition Caused the bus to stop on the side of the road for some time.

"Y-yukirin?"  Tamaki looked at the eldest idol with a worried face.  The others can only be silent and don't know what to do

22.31

"Yuki-san we have to get off this bus" Riku whispered frantically.  There's only 2 minutes before future iori will call him.

".. My stomach is nauseous, I feel like throwing up- let Riku-kun take me to the gas station across the street" Yuki said still acting.

"W-okay! I'll come too!"  Said Momo who had helped Yuki to stand up.  Yuki immediately shook his head

"N-no need momo, just 1 person. Lets go now Riku-kun" Yuki said hastily.  Even though the reason for the rush was for the call, the other idol members thought Yuki couldn't stand to hold the pain anymore

"Ugh- seeing yukirin stomach pain I also feel the pain" said Tamaki while stroking his stomach.  Mitsuki hit his hand away, "don't talk like that!"

________

After getting off the bus, Yuki immediately grabbed Riku's hand and ran to the toilet quickly.  Riku can only run and try to match the speed of the idol in front of him

22.33 PM

ping ping ping

The phone finally rang, after running to the toilet Riku immediately opened his cellphone and picked it up while catching his breath

"Ah, is this really Nanase-san? Wait.. What's wrong with you? Have you been running?"

"You know that I need the right time and the right place to call you in peace? How can I call you when your pastself is behind me?"  Riku said while rolling his eyes.

"You believe that I'm from the future?"

"Are you lying?!"  Asked Riku panicked.  Yuki and iori can only sweatdrop hearing/seeing the red haired boy panicking by himself

"No, let's end our small talk. The time limit should be short so let's get straight to the point. I found something odd in your death in the next 1 month"

Yuki and Riku listened intently to the explanation.  "How will I die?"  Riku asked curiously.  Instantly, iori didn't answer and silence fell.

"Iori?"  Call riku confused.

"...Nanase-san was found drowned in the lake. Or so I heard"

".. What do you mean?"  Ask riku again.  Yuki wrote down some important points in his little book.  Who knows they will need it

"We... never saw your body nor went to your funeral because the government forbid it"

"... What..? Why..."

"That.. I don't know either. We were only given a report that nanase riku was found dead in the lake and the cause was that he slipped because of the rain"

"..No way, I'm not that reckless!"  Riku protested with a frown on his forehead.  Iori gave an agreeing tone

I also agree with you.  Be careful Nanase-san, the perpetrator of your death has not been revealed but what is certain is that the person has a position or is quite important in the government"

"... That means he has extensive connections with the Japanese government. Doesn't anyone protest?"  Asked Riku curiously.  Iori snorts

"You think I and the others will just stand by? We've tried various things but all ended useless and got punishments. Nikaidou-san got detained in prison for 1 day for daring to break through the office"

'... Yamato-kun, you always help them when idolish7 is in trouble.. What a true leader' thought Yuki touched.

"...Is it confirmed that my death was accidental to the media?"  Riku asked Iori.  He doesn't know why the target of his assassination is him but could it be that the government faked the truth of Nanase Riku's death in order to protect the killer?

"Yes, and I'm sure your death was 100% THIT TIIT TIIT"

The call disconnected after 2 minutes of calling.  Yuki closed his book and put it back in his pocket

".. Looks like the time limit for calling is only 2 minutes. More than that then you won't be able to call each other" Yuki said to Riku.  Riku sighed,

".. To think I have to find out the truth of my own death" he said with a wry smile.

"You know that they won't let you die, right?" Yuki said while pointing at the bus.  Riku smiles

"..They won't allow it but death is not inevitable. Is it my destiny to die in less than a month or survive death, no one knows" Riku said while looking at his cell phone.

".. Aren't you afraid of death?"  Yuki asked while walking to the bus.  Riku laughed beside him

"Scared? For what? I've almost died many times, and this body is not a healthy body. Death is only a time where I can rest and leave all the burdens in this world..." Riku said with a smile.

".. But I won't say I'm not afraid to die. I still have a reason and purpose to live. I will hold this life" Riku said firmly while looking at Yuki with a serious look.

  red Ruby's eyes shone brightly in the dark night.  Yuki smiled seeing his kouhai

"Then I will help you in this matter" Yuki said.  Riku is showing a restless face

"No! No! Iori can help me! Besides, yuki-san and momo-san are very busy lately" said Riku.

"Riku-kun I can handle a busy schedule well. What I'm worried about is you right now. It's not every day the future can contact us, this never happened. You need my help, especially when it comes to murder. Involving so many people will only expand  the target of the perpetrator" Yuki said to Riku.

Riku was silent, Yuki's words were true.  He wasn't someone who would let other people get into his troubles, much less until that person got hurt.

"Kekeke, it's rare that there's also a combination of riku and yuki. Let's just say this is a task that needs to be completed only by us"

________

1 month ahead,

"Tch, disconnected. Is the limit only 2 minutes?"  Iori muttered annoyed.  He needed a lot of time and thought to at least find out the truth of his friend's death.

However, access data on the chronology of Riku's death is in the hands of the head of the security agency and the police.  Seeing how they seem to cover up the case, Iori believes the chances of him being allowed to see the chronology are slim.

"..But, what if  nanase-san stopped his death in the past..? Now, I can give him as much detailed information as I can and he can catch the culprit and save himself" Iori muttered to himself.  But... If the perpetrator does have ties to the government...

".. It's really impossible for us who are no one to win against him" said iori frustrated.

".. What should I do now.. "

To be continued