The first meet

Y/n's POV

I just got off of work and was walking down the street to get to my apartment.I was almost at my apartment when my phone started too ring. I checked the caller ID and it was my boss samuel I answered "hello" samuel said "there's gonna be a new worker here at the shop and you have too show them the ropes" "ok" I said "what time do you want me too be there?" " I want you here at 7 tomorrow" he said "ok see ya tomorrow" "bye"

Next day

I woke up too my alarm going off I checked the time it was 6:30 so I got some time to get ready. I turned off my alarm and got out of bed getting ready for a shower.

10 minutes later

I got out the shower and got dressed I checked the time again and it was 6:43 so I got my keys and left the apartment and walked too work.

When he got too his job

When I entered the shop i saw this girl and samuel talking. Samuel noticed me and told me too come over and talk with my new co worker . I got a good look at her and she looked beautiful.

She looked like this but without the rip in her shirt

I probably won't update this ever and my friend wanted me to write this. Sorry for the bad grammar btw and the pictures dont belong too me they belong too the rightful owner.

Bye!