Let's Make Things Physical

Harry spent the rest of his day in what some might have called, distress.

Naturally, when Harry initially read the imprinted scribbles, his first reaction was to drop the cup of coffee onto the ground. He watched with hands covered over his mouth as the brown liquid splattered across the kitchen floor.

He had never been good with surprises, chronically known to have spoiled every present he had given his mum.

In all fairness, Harry was startled that Louis managed to sneak out, buy him coffee, break back into Harry's studio, and leave...again. After all of that effort, the only trace left behind was Louis' mobile number and lukewarm coffee.

It had been three mornings of Louis and each one of them had rendered Harry stupid.

Harry held the empty cup in his hand, his eyes peering the black ink. The only part of the scrawl that didn't look as if written by a child, was Louis' name. It was obvious which part the barista had done, and which part Louis had added himself. Harry refused to let himself feel endeared as he pulled out his mobile and added Louis' contact.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with Harry thoughtlessly lazing around the studio. After cleaning the mess in the kitchen, he took a bath. His mobile glistened on the side table, the screen black and undisturbed. After showering, Harry watched TV and fidgeting with the mobile in his hand. His eyes were locked on the flickering of the television as his thumb ran across the home button of the phone. Giving into exhaustion, Harry eventually took a nap. When he woke up two hours later, his mobile was perched on the pillow next to him.

It wasn't until Harry was about to cook himself dinner, that he opened up the list of contacts in his phone. He scrolled down to the letter L and clicked, Little Coffee Thief. Opening a new message, Harry's fingers briefly hovered over the keyboard.

Sneaking in and out of someone's flat is very frowned upon...Lucky for you, I'll still buy tomorrow's coffee. –H.

Harry hit send before he could think too much into it, placing his mobile on the counter. Harry worked around the kitchen in ease, chopping up peppers, tomatoes, and lettuce, for fajitas. The sultry cooing of Adele's voice hummed throughout the studio, the vinyl record slowly turning on the jockey. Harry swung his hips to the rhythm, swaying his weight from foot to foot. His ears perked as his phone vibrated against the countertop. He looked over his shoulder and saw Louis had responded.

Forgetting food for a moment, Harry unlocked his phone and opened the new message. He barked out a laugh when he saw Louis' response, his teeth dug into his thick bottom lip.

Lucky me? You're the one who got my cock up their arse. Lucky you.

Harry was already thinking of a snide remark when Louis texted him again.

See you at 9 princess.

Heat curled in the center Harry's stomach, the feeling of lust thrilling through his body. Tapping the home button, Harry closed his messages. Harry glared at the mobile as he attempted resist the idea of wanking off to the thought of Louis. If he had any chance of maintaining a "relationship" with the pixie of a man, he needed to play it cool.

That notion lasted all of thirty seconds.

Leaving the fajita behind, Harry quickly made his way to the shower, pulling off his clothes as he went. He turned on the faucet to the shower head and palmed his already thickening cock. Condensation coated the suspended vanity, cueing Harry that it was time to climb in the tub. Carefully, Harry stepped beneath the spray of warm water.

Harry's eyes shut as flickers of images rolled through his mind. Visuals of Louis trailing his fingers against his rim made Harry tweak his nipples, the buds getting firm under his touch. The ghost pressure of Louis' fingers wrapped around Harry's throat, had him tugging himself to full hardness. With one hand wrapped around his cock, Harry brought the other against his neck. He kept his eyes closed as he imagined Louis whispering petnames into the shell of his ear. Princess, being the main one of his fantasy. Harry dug his thumb into the side of his throat as his wrist flicked over the sensitive head of his cock.