01

SCYNTHIA

Kellsy Michaels, a traveler, and adventurous girl who wants to discover new things. Lately the hacker guy or should I say the mysterious guy who texted me, was my partner in the investigation of Kellsy Michaels. 

Kellsy has 4 friends including her sister and her boyfriend.

First, Yesha. She is a type of jolly person, in short the one who could be my friend, this past few days is I love hanging around with her most of the time. She is a talented women in photography, and a traveler, she was working in Genesi Restaurant as a manager. If she did it, I can't even imagine, but in this line I should be neutral.

Second, Thorn. Kellsy Michaels boyfriend, the mysterious one. This past few days he's been distance around everybody, what if he did it? Yeah it could be, partners are always first in the police's prime suspect, but the way he acted this past few days... I guess he is capable of doing it.

Third, Genesi. A Restaurant owner, he is kind of a person. This past few days, I didn't suspect him. We became close, he's also like Yesha easy to be friends with. I didn't even suspect him.

Fourth, Drunell. He is a man who talk shit, he always cursed. He didn't like me, and I suspect that, but I guess that's the way he is.

Fifth, Kristine. Yeah, she's Kelly's sister, a quiet and KJ one. She didn't even treat me right, but I guess I'm used to it. If she did that, I think there's a big reason why the hell did she do that to her sister.

Sixth, Mycelle. The baker, she was the best friend of Kelly. The one who really welcomed me first, and the one who really wanted to find Kelly. But I did suspect her.

Seventh, The Mysterious guy. I don't know who he is, and what type of man he is. But I surely know one thing abouth him, he's a hacker.

And lastly this another man or woman who is threatening me lately. And I'm sure he or she was behind all this. But I don't know who it was.

After all, I suspect all of them because I'm still cracking the code of Kellsy's cloud. I'm major in programming and that also helps me investigate things. I'm a licence programmer from that attaches the government.

My phone beeps so I look at it.

Tyler:
Come to the office, I have a right one job for you.

Sy:
Coming...

I'm Scynthia Davis, I'm a crime investigator, major in programming. I was in a holiday but this man gives me a workload again, when will he going to stop making my life difficult?

When I get to the office I'm expecting of a load of papers in my desk, but I did see a one report on my desk. I sit down to my desk and examine it.

Albstein Police

The title of the folder gave me chills, Albstein again?

My phone beeps and it's from the mysterious guy.

Unknown:
How's working on the cloud? Any updates?

Sy:
Still cracking the code, sorry but I have a work to do.

Unknown:
Yeah, I know. You have life, that's normal. But I'm actually in the middle of a decryption, and I get bored.