CHAPTER 1

Diana's POV:

I was on the rooftop thinking about everything that my dark past held. Looking at moon, it was glowing proudly, like it was not taking the light from sun and have huge scars on it. Just like me, the difference is moon started to hide its scars unser the glow and I started to love my scars and monsters.

I want to be happy but I am I love my monsters now, I love them so much that I can't let them go and leave me to be happy without any doubts, at the last they were the only ones who lived me from the start to now, they never left me like these people.

I looked down at my hands the only thing that was in my mind was— how much they broke me.

I can't control my hate to them I'm a soft person to only those whom i love to another I'm a bitch as they say. As you can say I am not the best person but what can we do situations make you bad in a second.

Now I have everything I want a loving family they love me to that extent that they can go to hell to get the person who hurt me. I'm finally happy, I'm feeling loved , I'm slowly mending, they are trying to mend me, I'm going on trips with my friends having picnics with my family , I'm pranking my brothers like hell.

They were the people who always wanted to help me and I was closing them but now i'm loving them as my real family. I don't want my real family they betrayed me they don't believe me , they abandoned me, they left me to live in hell. The were the ones who made my inner demons to wake up and scare me .

My now family is loving me, I'm loving them, My mother always bake cookies, cakes for me, my father always protect me the girl who always protected herself now finally letting someone to protect her, my brothers are like my happy place now.

They let me have breakdown and then make me laugh that much that I always have stomach ache because of that ,we eat icecream together, play together, prank ma and pa together they always take blame for me and sometimes blame me for fun , they don't let anyone hurt me , my now family love me and never foget to show me or tell me by saying 'love you's '

But now I know there is something which is bounded to happen and I know it is near.

"What is my princess doing here in the midnight instead of taking her so called 'beauty sleep'. " Pa said while laughing at last because of my 'BEAUTY SLEEP'.

I pouted "You don't think I'm beautiful." i said with fake tears making my eyes glossy. I like to make them panic.

"I know you to well to be tricked by this trick of your's young lady i'm not one of your stupid brothers." he said laughing at my attempt to make him panic.

"You're getting smarter day by day old man." I said taunting and laughing at him.

Now he pouted "You don't love me anymore and I'm young as ever." Who can believe he is ome of the biggest mafia leader?

There was a moment of silence

"What are you thinking?" he asked softly

"Nothing pa I'm just feeling that something big gonna happen tomorrow." I said stating my assumption. I still can't believe that I am so much open with them.

I always see sparks in his eyes whenever i call him 'Pa' like he is the happiest man on the earth and I love, that it is because of me he had done so much for me I'm happy that atleast i can make him happy even if its in the slightest way.

"I'm always here for you we all are always here for you." he said giving kiss on my forehead

" I know." I said hugging him

"Now let's go and sleep huh? for your 'beauty sleep'." he said again laughing at me

I again pouted and said " let's go" and we started walking to my room

"I know you can't sleep, Let's cuddle maybe you can sleep." He said and we get inside my room I cuddled him.

I was going to sleep but not before hearing "Have a nice sleep, Pa loves you." and give me a forehead kiss

I mumbled " love you " and let the darkness consume me.

⭑•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•⭑

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶!!