PART 12

Hey guys.... Sat Shri akal sareya nu....hope u all r doing good in ur respective lives....

Firstly thank you to everyone out there who voted and commented on my previous updates.....

Hope u would like today's update too

Let's start without any further talks....

************************************************************************

Continuation...

Sana was feeding sid with her hands...
Sid was all lost in the delicious food made by sana's massi...oops...his massi..

Suddenly he saw a hand from another side with a bite towards his mouth...

Yes it was massi....now massi and sana started feeding him simultaneously....
Sid was definitely feeling over the world...

Sid's pov...
Kal tak mai ye chahta tha ki mujhe koi ek hi insaan mil jaye Jiske liye mai kuch Hoon...but aaj dekho...I have got a family who is pampering me too hell...
Mujhe umeed nhi thi ki Shana ki family mujhe itni jaldi accept kr legi....I guess finally meri Zindagi me kuch khushiyo ke pal ane wlae h....

Now everyone had their dinner and went to their rooms to sleep...

Sana- sid...chal room me ja...so ja...kal subha pata h na jaldi college jana h...extra class h ..

Sid- Haan...yaad h...but abhi mai thoda kaam krunga....Purana bhi to padhna h na...

Sana modded...
Sana-but pls sid zada der tak mat padhna...pls jaldi so jana oky
...

Sid- hanji....bye..gn
Sana- good night baby...
Sid blushed and just went to his room
..

Sid studied for a while and then layed on the bed to sleep...

Sid was constantly turning his sides..bcz usse neend hi nhi aa rhi thi... suddenly he started crying and shouting

Sid-plss...😭😭😭🙏🙏pls mujhe mat maro....meri kya galti HH....plssss....mujhe Jane do ...mummaa....papaaaaa.......Bachao....

Coincidentally sana apne room se bahar pani lene aai thi ...
When she heard sid's voice she immediately ran to his room...

Sana entered his room and was shocked and worried seeing the rooms condition....

The cushions were on floor....the sheet was dislocated....and then her eyes went in sid who was sitting in the extreme corner of the room weeping.....

Sid- pls mujhe mat maro...mai dubara kabhi nhi aaunga apke samne....mujhe maaf kr do ..Jane do...plsssss..

He was constantly murmerring these words and sobbing to no end...

Sana immediately ran to him

Sana-sid.... sidharth....bebu...kya hua jana...ap to kyu rhe ho ..

Sid- mujhe mat mro pls....

Sana- koi nhi maar rha meri jaan....pls chup hoja....uper dekh...dekh teri Shana h na idher ...koi tujhe kuch nhi kahega jaan....

Sid looked up at sana... seeing her face he immediately howord on her and dug his face in the crook of her neck...

Sana- kya hua mer baby ko....Haan...kya hua bacha....kyu ro rha tha jaan...
Sana was constantly pecking his forehead and carasing his hair...

Sid-vo...vo...mmaregi.... maregi mujhe.....bohot maregi......vo...vo...mujhe ....meri...Shana...se....dur....kr degi....

Sana-koi apko apki sana se alag nhi krega baby....koi nhi krega....koi bhi nhi marega mere bebu ko....I am there with u na jaan.... don't worry....