Catherine Grace Morales

(A/n: I'm sorry I didn't upload for so long. Check my account to see why!)

She gave me some advice and told me that I should head back home, I thanked her for her help and politeness, as I bid my goodbye and left.

I hopped back onto Tucker, my horse, and went back to the DeLorean.

"As you reminded me, Marty, I'm a scientist, so I must be scientific about this. I cautioned you about disruption of the continuum for your own personal benefit. Therefore, I must do no less. We shall proceed as planned, and as soon as we return to 1985, we'll destroy this infernal machine. Traveling through time has become much too painful. Now, let me find my daughter." Dad walked away towards the DeLorean.

"No need to find me." I said with a raspy and shaky voice. I jumped off of Tucker, with red, itchy, aching eyes. I cleared my throat, before talking again. "I'm here."
"Y/n..." Marty looked at me with big eyes before running towards me and pulling me in a tight hug. "Never..." He took a deep breath. "Never do that again, okay?" I nodded and hugged him back.

"Y/n..." Dad started.
"No." I pulled away from Marty. "I'm talking. Do you know how bad it hurts to hear that you're not wanted by your father? Do you know how bad it hurts to hear that he'd rather be with a girl he met not even a week ago than with his own daughter? It hurts, dad, it hurts. Why am I not enough for you? Why?" Tears streamed down my cheeks again. "If you were gonna give me up the second you fell in love, why did you even adopt me in the first place?"
"Y/n, let me explain..." He tried again.
"Yeah, go ahead, please explain. Please explain why you're the worlds shittiest dad!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. That's all I can say, I'm sorry." He took a deep breath, before talking again. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way, but your boyfriend reminded me that I can't do that, not even for love. He reminded me why I time traveled in the first place and that I shall not use it for my person benefit." I blankly stared at him.
"So- So you're coming with us?" He nodded. "I hate you so much." I cried as I engulfed him in a hug. I tightly secured my arms around him, not wanting to let him go.

After a while I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you the worlds shittiest dad..." I looked up at him.
"Don't worry about it." He sent me a small smile. "I have a question tho..."
"Okay." I frowned. "What is it?"
"Where'd you go?"

Marty appeared behind me.

"Yeah, where were you?" He grabbed my hand and caressed it with his thumb.
"I was at the house of this lady named Mrs. Morales." I explained.
"Morales?" Dad's eyes widened a bit. "No, I don't want you going there again."
"What? Why not?" I questioned.
"I know exactly who that is. Catherine Grace Morales." He shook his head.
"Yeah, what about her?"

"Yeah, who is she? Y/n's long lost great grandma or something?" Marty laughed. I smiled at his joke.
"Exactly." My smile faded.

"I'm sorry, what?" I frowned and my eyes scanned over his face. "She's my what?"
"Look, you know you were adopted, you just didn't know who your birth mother was."
"My English teacher is my mother?" I exclaimed.
"Y/n, please."
"No, no, no, no. My English teach- Okay, I hate that lady, I hate my own mother." My mind was in all kind of places, till I realised that she wasn't my mother, atleast she didn't play the role of it. "Nevermind, she's not my mother. Maybe biological, but she didn't take the role of my mother, instead she gave me up for adoption. Whatever, I'm gonna sleep... This is- This is too much information right now..."

I did as I said and grabbed my stuff to lay down. I placed my sleeping bag down next to the fire, placed my pillow on top and crawled into the sleeping bag. My focus laid on the fire as I heard Marty and my dad whisper.

After a while of laying there, just staring at the fire, I felt a pair of arms slyther around my waist. I looked up from the fire and turned around.

"Marty, what're you doing?" I whispered and turned around towards Marty.
"Don't worry, love, your dad is ok with it." He said to me.

"He is, if you don't do anything disgusting or keep talking all night." Dad interrupted. I turned my head towards him and nodded.

Marty opened his sleeping bag, aswell as mine and pulled me close to him. A soft yelp escaped my lips. His body warmth was enough to keep me warm, considering he was a literal heater.

"Goodnight, Y/n/n." He kissed my forehead. "Night, Doc!"
"Goodnight, Marty, Y/n." Dad said back.
"G'night, Marty." I smiled. "G'night, dad."